37.␈

Sophia.

Percy's green eyes were dark, lust filled and so dangerous that his expression had been enough to make me even hotter with his fingers deep inside me.

And then he removed himself, completely from me.

I opened my mouth to protest, to demand him to get back here and fuck me, again, for probably the hundredth time today but I didn't care, with him, i could go all day and night and I only had him to blame for that.

He made me that way,

Like a fucking sex addict.

For him only, anyway. I was and will forever be only ready for him and if he weren't ready for me, then I would make him ready! Those sexy outfits from earlier would be good, for the future anyway because right now, I knew, that he was always ready.

“On your back, baby.” He whispers, pressing my shoulders.

I obey his orders and lean back against the comfortable bed and immediately, I feel his hands on my thighs, running up and down, slowly.

“Fuck!” He whispers and I jump as his breath hits directly on my pussy but also from the way his tongue instantly takes action and runs along my slit. He groans to himself, maybe he tasted my wetness or himself. I felt him kiss my lips, as if he were kissing my mouth and not my pussy.

“Oh god, what are you doing?” My hands reach down, grabbing his dark hair between my fingers and he grows. “Please don't stop, fuck—” I moan, too loud and he stops.

His eyes connect with mine when I look back down and I whimper, trying to pull him back to my center but he doesn't move. He stays staring at me. “You have to be quiet for me, amante.” He murmurs and I shake my head no.

“I. . . I don't think— I can't—”

“Then I'll have to stop, do you want that?”

Oh fucking hell. I almost want to slap him across the face right now. How can I be quiet when his literally having a make out session with my fucking virgina? He can't be serious right now?

His finger flicks against me and i shut my eyes, this is torture. “Be a good girl for me, baby, okay?” He slowly pushes his finger in, moving slowly, too slow. I open my eyes and gape at him. “Can you be a good girl for me?” He leans back down when I nod and presses a kiss on me.

His tongue flickered back and forth against me while his finger decided to continue its tortuous slow pace. “Always so good for me, love.” I hear him say.

This was torture.

His tongue playing with my clit like that, it was insane.

“You like that baby?”

“Oh my god, Percy! St— op, talking!”

I couldn't form sentences, words or anything. In fact, I couldn't even think properly. And he knew his dirty mouth was an even bigger trigger for me so it was his trump card, a huge fucking trump card but god, did I love it or not? Obviously.

He continues to kiss my pussy, as if it were about to kiss him back and his tongue slowly sticks out, sliding up and down my open slit and then, playing and circling my clit.