21

Sophia.

“It's only cold medication.” He mumbles and shoves it to my out stretched hand, along with a warmed cup of water.

I expected to wake up in the back seat of his car, driving to the doctor or maybe I would have expected that I would have already been at the doctor's office, injected and everything— I didn't expect to wake up in my bed, just like earlier at when I went to sleep except this time I didn't have two bodies beside me, cuddling me with warmth.

I eye the green tablets in my hand warily before deciding to just dunk it and me gulping the medication only seems to amuse the little green eyed boy across me. “What?” I ask.

“I like it.” He taps his fingers on the soft sheets. “Now you know how I felt when you forced me to take those horrible tasting green things last week.” He snorts, chuckling.

I snicker and shake my head while placing the glass on the bedside table. “Charlie, I gave you those because you refused to take them and you were sick, don't remember? You got sick in school and then made me sick which is why I'm forced to take them now.” I explain and he huffs.

Percy smirks at him and beckons him to sit on his lap and he does, smiling happily when he pinches his small nose.

“You're lucky you're only taking tablets.” He says.

“Why?”

“Because when I was your age and gotten sick, my father would get people to scare it out of me and it was f—”

I quickly slap his arm, hard and he stops talking when he notices my warning look. I do feel bad that his dad would do that but Charlie is already a nuisance and if he hears a curse word— I don't even want to think about it right now.

“Anyway,” He starts again. “It was scary back then. My father used to be a little insane in the head.” He chuckles.

I've always wondered what his father was like, he hardly ever spoke about him and I remember his mother saying some pretty crazy things about his dad but even then, he had stood up and defensed his father, like a true son.

Charlie laughs. “I'm insane too.” He eventually admits.

I nod my head in agreement to that statement, he is definitely off his head, completely and utterly bonkers.

Percy ruffles his brothers blonde locks and winks. “Not yet. But I'll tell you what, if you're interested, in a few years. I could teach you some insane tricks.” He offers and the other one nods— oh my god, if he has to learn anything new, it's going to be bloody destruction. I can see it already, I mean, from everything his done already— it really isn't that hard to tell that this boy is going to be trouble.

My stomach churns and I remember something. I chew on my lip in contemplation, should I just do it or not do it?

I sigh, running my fingers through my messy hair, I turn back to my two boys and smile, shuffling closer to them.

“I think you both should go to the park.” I say, gesturing to the opened window and the bright sun light. “It's a lovely day outside, look at it, you both should go and have fun, play some soccer or something, do brotherly bonding.”

Charlie jumps up, excited, and yells a loud yes, quickly he races out of the room and into his, to go out on his shoes.

Percy eyes me curiously and sighs, pulling my body towards his and slowly, he brushes his lips against mine. “Why do I feel like you're trying to get rid off me?” He breaths into my mouth, rubbing gently circles underneath my shirt, causing a rise of goosebumps to form on my skin— I chuckle, shaking my head no. “Are you sure?” I nod.

“But you're sick—”

“I'm actually feeling a bit better after that nap but I'm probably going to sleep after you guys leave. It's still early.”

His eyes search mine for a long moment and then, he presses his lips against mine, kissing me softly and passionately and I almost wanted him to throw me back against the bed and make love to me, slow, like how his kissing me right now. But I'm sick and Charlie i—

“Eww!” He yells, coming into the room.

Percy pulls back, groaning and I chuckle, blushing.

“Give us a second, buddy and shut the door please.”

My eyes widen and I gasp as he pulls me on top of him to sit on his lap— his lips on mine again and his hands in my hair, pulling and tugging and I feel myself growing wet.

I moan against his lips as his hand slides down, rubbing on my covered cunt. “Please.” I whimper, fisting his shirt.

He chuckles at me and shakes his head no. “You're sick right now, baby. I don't want to tire you more than you already are.” He says while sitting upright. “But I prom—”

I roll my eyes and push myself off him, cutting him off, I turn away from him as I go to lie back down with my back facing him. I internally curse him out in my head, for being an arrogant idiot right now— no I'm not angry because he won't touch me, I understand his point but was their a need to rile me up just to shove me back down like that?

No.

There was no need for it.

I'm being stubborn, ridiculous and moody right now but honestly I don't care, my emotions are everywhere now.

I hear him quietly sigh to himself before I feel his warm touch on my back and I hate to do it but I move away, shuffling further away from him and again, he releases another heavy sigh. I picture him shaking his head at me.

“Amante, I do—”

“Please don't keep Charlie waiting.”

“I'm trying to talk to you, why won't you let m—”

“I'm tired, King. I want to sleep, I'm sick, remember?”

He softly curses under his breath and quickly gets off the bed, walking towards the door, I admire him but when he turns background to look at my tired figure, I dig my head into the pillow to avoid his hard intense and steady gaze.

I silently curse at myself after I hear the front door slamming shut— stupid, stupid, stupid! I repeat constantly.

Quickly, I jump off the bed and rush to get ready as fast as I can in my weaken state, because if I'm correct and I'm hoping I am. I have about three to four hours before those two come back home which really is enough time for me.

***

As I walk down the familiar dark cobble stone pathway— I pray for my suspicions to be completely wrong today.

I'm starting to express Percy more. I'm going to open up his personality and background so much and I can't wait for us to all dive in together!

What are you guys expecting to hear or see of his past and background ? Maybe childhood, teenage years or even in the last two years? What ever it is, tell me and maybe I could write to for you guys because y'all being happy makes me so happy! Sure your thoughts here.