Surprise. Surprise. [New Book?]

Hey guys! How are you all doing?

I have very exciting news for us, more like a surprise but not so much of a surprise because I'm telling you guys, but anyways I hope guys are going to love it.

Well, now that I think about it, it's more like two surprises.

Here is number one :

Yesterday was my birthday ( I turned twenty ! ) and I thought you guys would like this idea, I thought I'd give you guys a lil present from myself hahaha.

I want to write a Special Shaded book- meaning, if you guys have any ideas, moments or scenes  ( mature ones too because I honestly do not mind ) that you'd like to see, with any of our Shade's characters- I'd write that did you.

Just comment here.

And let me know what you'd like!

Last but not lease, number two :
( this one is pretty self explanatory and I know most of us have been dying for this lol. )

Join our favourite couple on their last and final chapter! And remember to keep the faith and love steady because this time might just be the last time for a man whose demons are dark and dangerous- a man that will do anything to protect the ones he loves but also, a man that is stronger, darker and so much more than his demons. He is a darkness and you wouldn't want to reckon with him.

Welcome to our final run, The Shade's Of Everything, were love isn't the only thing that matters anymore.

I'm hoping to finish this before our first anniversary of the first book from this series, ( 12th April ) but you and I know once I start I can't stop so we'll defs be finished long before that so yaaay! Who's excited?!

I'm sorry for being so MIA recently. I'm not ignoring any of y'all I promise I'm back and a bit better. I can't wait to talk to you guys and find out what everyone's been up to!

P.s.

Does anyone make covers? I have a new book and no cover lmaoo I need help yo.😂😂

As always,

From me to you, love and light mia familia.