3

Sophia.

The soft pattering of rain against my windows is the second thing I take in when I awaken from my slumber and I ignore it because my nose catches a strong scent

Smoke.

I smell smoke!

My nose crinkles as the smell grows thicker and the sound of the smoke detector starts going off, that's enough to have me jumping out of bed and running straight towards my somewhat okay sized kitchen.

I cough as I make my way towards the windows, trying my hardest not to breath in alot of smoke, I air out as much as I can but my hands are useless for this task. My god.

I groan, grumbling underneath my breath about how I'll kill my guest before tonight, I switch of the way too bright red stove and move the pot into the sink. It's contents chared.

My mind wonders back to earlier, if only I had listened to my subconsciousness, I remember smelling something burning earlier but it didn't smell like this, it was light and I thought I was dreaming but obviously not! I am definitely going to kill that idiot when I see him. I have al-

"You burnt my food?" His voice echos into the, now less smokey and almost clear, room minutes later and my gaze snaps down to his frowned face. "What are you doing?" He mutters and comes to stand near me.

I narrow my eyes at him but then I blush and look away.

My god, this is definitely illegal.

It has to be.

I focus on my task at hand, ignoring him and his wet glistening body that's only covered in a low hanging towel, all of his tattoos and muscles out on full display for everyone to see and in this case everyone is me.

The paper sounds are the only thing echoing in the room now as I stand on the counter, fanning my newspaper against the smoke detector.

"May I ask why you're trying to burn down my apartment?" I ask in annoyance, still not looking at him.

Who in their right minds even does this? They decide to make breakfast and then just leave it on the stove to go shower? Him. That's who does this. I swear it's like his doing it on purpose because I slapped him last night.

"That's not fair."

"What? You trying to burn my-"

"No."

I chew on my lip and sneak a glance at him again, oh god save me. "Then what is it, King?" I mutter, bending down to sit back down on the counter top, right in front of him.

His green eyes snap down to my exposed thighs, his eyes darken and I feel my cheeks redden underneath his gaze.

He steps forward and places his hands on my thighs, slowly opening my legs, he comes to stand between them and I allow him to, completely forgetting that his naked.