A Quick Reminder.

Happy Hearts Day!

Love surrounds us everyday in all the ways and in all the things. I hope you guys keep reminding your loved ones how dear and precious and special they are to you, every day, not just today because time is something we never get back and life is too short to not remind people that they are loved.

Love & light to you guys and like always, when I count my blessings I count you guys twice which means, this is me sending my love and endless blessings to the people who make me happy! Thank you for reading and embracing my creation. I could never have the confidence to continue doing what I love if it weren't for you guys always reminding me that my writing, not only brings me joy, but it does the same for you.

I know what it's like to want to escape lol. Anyways, please vote and spread the word to whoever will listen, The Shade's Series is a must read!! I'm really trying to get this baby at the highest it can go! Hopefully, we can get ourselves a much more awesome, edited paperback version if we get it high enough.

One of my wishes this year is to publish this story.

Sophia and Percy's story is beautiful. Imagine an edited, so much more detailed and steamy scenes in a published version? It would make me the happiest girl in the world to have it out in the open, for you guys to love and enjoy even more than you already do. ( I promise y'all I already have great ideas for book one, including an added week for Percy and Sophia to get to know each other better before the trip to Santorini. )

So, spread the word.

Please please please.

With a cherry on top!

_

If you guys have time, I would love it so much if you could check out my new book!❤

"Look at me. I am worth remembering."

_

All I could remember about myself was what I was before him, who I was before him- anything inbetween, it was all lost in the darkness of my mind and I feared I couldn't ever get it back.

So, I'll sit here and I'll tell you, I'll tell you about the girl I remember being.

But who I am now, we'll figure that out together.
_