18

Sophia.

Charlie and I were walking on the street, on our way to the hospital. I had successfully dodged Percy when he left for ten minutes while I closed up and his only words to me had me wait here in his stern and commanding voice.

Of course I didn't listen to him.

Who the hell did he think he was?

I was so angry at him and his attitude at the café, he acted so distant and quiet for absolutely no reason at all.

I thought we were done with the hot and coldness between us, isn't that the whole point for the distance and separation of two years? Obviously I had done a lot of growing up but now, he seems to be the same stupid, idiot.

Communication is key in a relationship.

But obviously. I can't do that if his acting so ridiculous and childish, completely ignoring me and my kisses too! Oh yes, I haven't forgotten about that yet. I could seriously hurt him right now, that's how hard my anger is hitting.

I knew he would find us, eventually, he always does find my location anyway. But I needed my own space and time away from the brooding and completely confusing man.

“Eh!” The little boy snickers once we enter the hospital.

Frowning, I glance down at him. “What's wrong?”

His eyes lift up to mine and already I can see the mischief dancing in his emerald colored eyes. “Why does it look so white? It's making me dizzy and I feel sick and I also want to puke, like right here, on your pretty shoes.” He points.

I gasp at him and send him a warning look as he starts to fake gag and everyone around glances at him in worry.

“Stop it.” I scold and immediately he smirks at me.

We walk in silence to Lily's floor until he nudges my leg with something, curious, I peak down at him and nearly faint at the sight of an injection swirling in around his fingers— lucky it looks new from the packaging in his other hand but still this child is trying to kill me with his silly antics, I swear— I hate injections, the sight alone makes me want to fall flat or fucking run for the hills.

It's a phobia.

A really bad one.

And here he is, this child, playing happily with it.

I've had it since I've been a young child, his age even and when my mother used to bring me to the doctors. I would almost instantly faint at the sight of the long needle.

“Charlie! Where did you get that? Throw it away, right now! Now.” I scold and he pouts before throwing it in the bin.

He turns back at the nearby cart and points at it.

I close my eyes and count to ten before opening them again and staring at the child. “Promise me you won't touch anything else while we're here because it could be infected and you could get so sick, Charlie. I don't want to lose you.” I quietly state after crouching to his level.

His lips tremble and he nods, wrapping his little arms around me. “I don't want to lose you, Sophia. You're my favorite person.” He whispers into my hair and I chuckle.

“You're my favorite person too, Charlie.” I confess while my hand runs up and down his back, soothingly and I kiss the side of his head. “I love you, okay?” I pull back to look at his cute face and he blushes, nodding his head agreeing.

“I love you.” He kisses my cheek.

My heart warms at his actions and I remind myself that I live and breath for this side of my little guy, the nice side.

I didn't lie to him when I said he was my favorite person because he is my favorite person and so much more— my love for him is great and I know that if I were ever to have a child, this guy would be the best big brother to that kid.

As naughty as he is, I would want him around twenty four seven, now and for many years to come. I know that.

Quickly, I wipe under his eyes and under my own, making sure nobody knows we just had a little crying session in the hallway of a hospital— that would ruin the little bad boys reputation. I'm sure of it and he wouldn't want that.

“Why are you here?” He questions just as I push open the white hospital door, revealing to him why we're here.

“Eww! It's that little witch, what is she doing here?”

Charlie yells and all five pairs of eyes widen and turn to look at the small smug child as he stands beside me, pointing at the little baby in Luca's arms and I gasp.

And Charlie is back folks.

-
This is the scene I spoke about.😂
I REALLY love writing about this little man. It's like I don't even need to think what his going to say because I already know it somehow. It's so crazy.

What are your favorite movies? :)

I have soooo many! Two weeks back I watched a movie called Catch Me If You Can? Leonardo Di Capro, is the lead role. (hope I spelt his name right.) has anyone seen the movie? It was from his younger days.