12

Sophia

“Fuck, woman are you trying to kill anyone tonight?” Percy mutters as soon as I'm safely tucked in his car and I turn to stare at him confused. He shifts his gears quickly while looking back before reversing the car and driving off.

“I'll kill any fucker who looks at you tonight, you can be sure of that.” He mumbles under his breath, like a child.

I glare at him.

But I don't dare to say anything.

Instead I flatten down my dress and smirk.

I turn to face him, smiling happily and he gives me a what look that I roll my eyes to. “So you like my dress then?”

We stop at a red light and his green eyes immediately flicker to my dress, greedily taking in its tightness on me and the way its so revealing— I know it both angers and hardens him by the way his jaw clenches and he looks away— shifting in his seat to hide his big hard bulge.

“You are so devine. It's fucking with my brains.”

I gasp and pull my lips between my teeth, trying to calm down my sudden increasing heart beat for this man.

The dress was a body suit shape, black and silk but over that body suit was a sheer black materiel, coming straight down from my waist and right down to the floor— it had high slits on both sides and the chest part was glittery. But you could clearly see my breast outlines. I had bought this dress last year and I found it sexy then and I still find it sexy now— especially after witnessing that reaction.

I relax against the cold seats, a huge smile on my fast as we drive through town and then I quickly drop it and frown.

I look back at him. “Where are we going? I don't think you told me. . .” I mumble, confused and pretty sure he didn't tell me, all he said was get ready princess and I got ready.

He smirks, smugly and doesn't answer.

I press my lips slightly together and glare at him.

“I overdressed, didn't I?” I question, looking down at the pretty dress and I pout. I am utterly disappointed now.

He shrugs— still not giving me anything.

I really want to rip off that grin from his face.

A heavy sigh, from me, flows around the silent car and I decide that I too should be quiet and listen to the low rumble of the classic car as we drive but clearly I'm not getting any answers from this idiot— god, I just hope that I'm really not overdressed for wherever we're going.

Tonight is special for us, mostly because this is officially our first date that we've ever been on. It's madness.

I almost couldn't believe that we've been together for a long while and we've did so many things together as well but we've never been on a date together— freakin' crazy.

“You better not be taking me to a club because I swear, for that, I would run away.” I quietly scold and he chuckles.

I lean my elbow against the window and place my chin to my palm, watching all the cars that drive before us, some familiar and others not but my favorite has to be that mini van we just passed— with loud child screams from inside.

That is definitely a mummy van or a daddy van.

If the loud screams weren't enough to confirm my suspensions then the loud children's music would suffice.

“We're here.” He says, snapping me back from my daydream and I blink, staring up at the big red sign that reads marvolis on top of the restaurant.

My hands reach out to open the door, still at awe at the familiar restaurant— familiar rich restaurant. But his hard, commanding voice stops me before I push it open.

“Don't fucking open that door, amante.”

I smirk and nod my head.

I watch in silence as he jumps out of the vehicle and walks around, coming to my side. He opens the door, smirking, he gestures for me to take his hand and pulls me up. “See, I can be a gentleman when I need to be, amante.” He smugly muses and presses his warm lips to my forehead.

I roll my eyes with a smile on my face. “Oh shut up and direct me inside. I'm hungry.” I sass, playfully shoving him.

***

The date had been going amazing.

I had missed many things but mostly this, talking.

And I actually felt myself fall more in love for the man.

His laughter echoes between us and I smile, loving the sound of his laugh and the reason for his hearty laugh was because of me, relaying a stupid story from last year and he stopped me, bursting out in so much of laughter that I could only stop and smile at his god like beauty. It's so out of this world— everything about him, it's all so beautiful and he has that dark, mysterious aura to him.

“Percy?” His fingers slowly skim across my knuckles and I shiver at the gentleness of his touch. “I love you.”

Green eyes twinkle at me and his lips turn back to a full smile while he tightly grips my hand. “And I love you.”

I feel my heart shake and wriggle out of his dark cage, dancing and singing around in my chest. It's happy and I am happy too. I'm happy that we get to start off fresh again and I'm happy that I finally have him, completely.

I watch as his eyes flicker back down to the ring and he smiles. “I bought this the day I bought that chain.”

He gestures to the silver chain that sits around my neck and I stare at him confused but before I get to question it, he opens his mouth to speak. “I don't know why, if that's what you're going to ask me.” He chuckles, shaking his head. “But somewhere inside of me, I knew that if I ever were to. . . to propose or something then that ring right there would have been the one I would use, someday.”

I gasp and pull my hand out of his hold and he eyes me curiously. “I— why are you telling me this?” I stutter.

He shrugs and leans back against his chair, signaling for the waiter but his eyes stay on mine, telling me something I had feared the most and my heart beat increases when his done with the waiter and opens his mouth again.

“Hesitatance can be all the reactions I need. You love me but wouldn't want to marry me, why?” He questions.

I stay silent and look away, what could I possibly say to him that I had already said back in Santorini? We've spoke about this after that too and I thought we understood.

“Love, I'm sorry. I shouldn't h—”

“You said you didn't do marriage.”

He nods, sighing. “That's right. I didn't.”

I feel uneasy at his words, the feeling of dread and something from my past, punches hard at my stomach and I feel awful and sick and I— I don't want to be here.

I push back, standing up and almost dropping the expensive chair. “Take me home, please.” I mumble.

I don't dare to look at him.

I can't after he just dropped that on me.

-

Does anyone know of any alpha male books? Or with like seriously moody guys. ( like Hardin lol)