13␈

Sophia.

“King?” I murmur.

His embrace is warm and comforting and I don't ever want to let go but we've been standing here, holding each other for so long that my legs are starting to hurt.

“My legs hurt.” I say when I hear him grunt.

I have to bite my lip hard because that sound makes me feel all hot and bothered again. I feel him start to move, good, I almost thought he had fallen asleep on me since we've stopped sharing stories of our past, current and future not too long ago but long enough for one of us to fall asleep, honestly it would have been me if my legs weren't hurting so much right now.

King detachs himself from me, long enough for him to grab my hips and place me onto the counter behind him before coming to stand in between my legs.

His eyes twinkle as he stares at me. “Better?” He asks, lightly stroking my inner thighs and I nod yes, my face heating up once again. “King.” His brows furrow together.

I frown, looking at him in confusion. “What?” I ask, thinking that something might be wrong but he proves me wrong when he says something I never expected to hear.

“Everyone calls me that,” He mutters, looking disgusted by his own name. His fingers dig into my waist and my hands reach out to cup is face, I stare at him. “I don't want you to call me that.” He states even though he sounds it out more like a command than a statement, I nod my head.

My fingers lightly brush against his cheekbones and his eyelids flutter for a few seconds, a sigh leaving his lips.

I smile, suppressing another grin from forming. I like that my touch gives him some sort of relief and comfort, it makes me feel valued and honored by him, something I hardly ever feel with other people.

“What would you like me to call you then?” I whisper, not wanting to disturb the silence around us.

His hands glide up my thighs again. He doesn't answer me but stares at me with such a hungry gaze that I doubt he even heard me speak or ask him a question.

I don't mind because I love the way his staring at me, it's a look I've come to appreciate and adore.

My cheeks go red and hot. I look away, suddenly feeling shy of his intense green orbs but his fingers catching my chin and turning my face back to stare up at him has me turning a brighter shade of red.

Warm soft lips connect with mine in a gentle kiss.

I react to him faster than I can blink my eyes shut, my hands go around his neck and pull him closer to me and my lips move along with his, trying to ignore the fluttering in my stomach that his slow kiss causes.

It's a slow hard burn that leaves me warm and tingling with hot desire as his hands move together, teasingly slow and I whimper, pulling away from his full lips for air while he stares me down like a lion ready for its prey.

Kings hand trails underneath my shirt, his large hand creating goosebumps along it's wake on my skin.

“I want you to spell something for me okay?” He says, eyeing me carefully as his hand move closer towards my breast. I frown, confused, but still nod my head yes. “You'll scream it for me right?” He whispers and my eyes widen.

Scream for him?

What is that supposed to mean?

I shiver and stare up at him. “W—what?”