L E T S T A L K

Daaaaaaaaaaamn ! 🤯

four months of writing these three books and it's come to an end. I don't know how to feel about it yet.
I really didn't want to end it and a piece of my heart has been left behind with it.

But that doesn't mean it's not going to stop being loved.

I have a few questions that I think is important and i would fucking be over the moon if you guys could answer. :)

—

Q U E S T I O N S

how did you feel about feel about the ending of the last book? Angry? Happy? Or sad? Did you want more?

what did you learn from this book? (anything really)

what were your favorite and least favorite parts?

did percy's and sophia's relationship teach to you anything?

what scene shocked you most?

what scene made you hurt (maybe even cry) the most?

what scene made you want to throw your phone?

what scene made your heart warm?

who is your top three favorite characters?

are you going to give little charlie's book a try?

who do you connect most from the characters?

what do you guys think of ME as a writer? :)

do you want to tell me anything? if yes, then drop it here and I'll reply or answer you.❤️

That's a wrap, I guess.

This is my email and Instagram if y'all wanna ever hit me up.

Instagram : @caitlyn.reese
Email : writercaitlynreese@gmail.com

Y'ALL DON'T KNOW HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO YOU GUYS AND I HOPE Y'ALL STICK AROUND FOR A LONG LONG TIME!

Which one should I start after Charlie's book?

PERCY + SOPHIA = what? :) let me hear you scream fam ! 👏🏻❤️

as usual, thank you for reading and loving and supporting, for the fucking awesome comments and feedback— it helped me A LOT! It made me realize which direction I want to be taking and you guys have literally paved my path with your comments and as you know, you all are my constant motivation! :) I can't thank you guys enough.

thank you for answering those little questions I would leave behind and reading my author's notes I would add.

i'm so sad guys, lol.

i really am going to miss this little universe that  we created together— its not the end though. I promise you.

i may not be writing about their story and journey any longer but you will be hearing from this extraordinary couple in two more books that I plan to write. One which I've started already : The Darkest Star In - charlie's book and the other is a surprise lol— it'll come after charlie.

already have five chapters of his book so if you guys want to check that out. I love you for that, endlessly, not that I don't love you now because I do— I really fucking do.

until next time, my people.👏🏻❤️