30

Sophia.

A month and six days of bliss and happiness.

Percy and I had tried hard not to leave each others sides during our free days and it worked amazingly and wonderfully for us- we had gotten to know each other better, all of our likes and dislikes, everything.

Right down to the kind of toothpaste we both prefer, he likes anything mint and I, anything lemon.

Together we were lemony mint, or minty lemon.

I've actually come to the conclusion that he is actually a much better cook than I, he would often cook us breakfast and dinner and my god, his food tasted amazing!

King made me happy every single day, so much so that I went to sleep with a smile on my face and woke up with one to. I would be greeted with his electric green eyes almost every morning if he awoke first, some days I woke earlier and enjoyed watching him sleep and rest.

I wasn't hardly ever sure about anything in my life but one thing I was aware about was that I was madly and utterly in love with the tall tattooed man who made me breathless everytime he glanced and smiled my way.

It's been a week since his been gone back to London and I'll have to admit that I hated to see him go.

He had promised me, countless of times that he would be back and that we would stay in contact until he returned and I believed him but- he lied.

It's been six days and he hasn't texted me back.

Or called me back.

Or tried contacting me.

I tried to think the worst, that he used and lied to me throughout our time together but I couldn't think like that, not when he showed me the real him.

The real man behind those tattoos, the man who prefers to read a book rather than watch television, the man who burns cookies but cooks ice cream, the man who could make sweet love to me but still fuck me like a beast afterwards, the man who made me forget my pain. In my eyes, he was the man that healed me, that loves me and I, him- nothing could falter that image of him, nothing.

I had just assumed he was busy.

My aunt, Roxanne, had called late last night to inform me that I had to come in two weeks early because something important was happening around my comings.

So I had agreed, knowing full well that I would see him first before I did anything else or saw anyone else.

The elevator dings, indicating I've reached my floor. I almost breath out a finally when my breathing goes haywire for a minute before I scold myself and take in a deep breath, stepping out of the open lift doors.

It's only then do I take in the beautiful apartment I'm in and I'm left starstruck at its obvious beauty, reminding me that even his home is just as beautiful as him and I smile to myself, he never fails to surprise me.

I step further into the apartment, smiling and admiring everything but soon that smile falls off when I spot a blonde walking towards me, only a dark blue silk bedsheet wrapped around her tiny body.

My heart immediately plummets into my stomach and dread takes over, the uneasy feeling increasing tenfold as I stare at her and my mind goes, oh, ignoring the soaring pain from my heart and it's dying cries, ignoring the sound of my heavy walls clanking to the ground.

She freezes when she sees me and stops a few feet away.

I don't need to ask her anything or if she spent the night with King because it's pretty obvious that she did spend the night, maybe days with him.