Bonus Chapter!

Chapter One - Book One.
Percy King.

America.

I hate it.

Everything about the damned place.

It's too fucking hot and I'm practically a fucking walking, talking sauna right now. It's brutal and maddening.

I throw the almost finished cigarette down at the hard pavement, squashing the red little stub under my black foot and I smile to myself in satisfaction as it pops.

A vaguely familiar females voice surrounds the once quiet street and I cringe backwards, fucking loud ass.

Lily is standing across from me, screaming over to someone to the house next to hers and I frown— a big tree blocks whoever she's eagerly conversing with.

I stay watching her and scanning her slutty appearance. Her thin body is dressed in dark red shorts and a black t-shirt with her hair tied up, still makeup dorns her face.

“Sophia, please!” She stresses, clasping her hands together in a begging motion. “I need this. We need this.” She loudly says and quickly starts to walk down her short pathway towards the front of her entrance gate.

She's facing me now, not directly looking at Mr or focusing her attention on me which is a fucking relief for once.

“I really can't do the whole club scene with you and your boyfriend tonight, I've already told you this, please understand.” A soft, angelic voice quietly argues back.

At the sound of her sweet voice, I stand up straighter against my car, trying to get a view of the owner.

Never have I heard something so fucking serene in all my twenty three years of existence and trust me, I've heard alot of voices but definitely not this one— I sure as hell would remember something so innocent and sweet.

A girl dressed in a white sundress steps into view and fuck my fucking hatred away, she is fucking gorgeous. I feel myself go stiff— everywhere because of her appearance.

Pretty blue eyes that twinkle under the sunlight, dark hair falls around her small shoulders and a smile so fucking powerful, it's bound to leave someone like me breathless.

I take in a deep breath, forcing myself to stop being such a pussy and to calm the hell down but how can I?

“But you always have an excuse, ugh, you're literally the only girl around here that refuses to be normal. Like kids our age, their partying and you're— you're at home studying! I mean, fuck, c'mon stop being such a mom all the goddamn time. I think it's time to take a stand, come out, just tonight. I promise if you don't like it then we can leave, immediately— I swear on my boyfriend okay.”

Manipulative bitch.

I snicker and shake my head.

The girl who looks way to fucking innocent bites her pink plump lips and I suppress a groan, fucking kill me already!

I snap my eyes away from her face, moving downwards and holy fucking shit. A little fucking vixen in front of my eyes, my cock seems to only grow bigger as I stare longer.

Images of this innocent bird files through my mind.

Her tiny, sexy body underneath me as I shove myself inside of her tight young pussy and her plump lips parted, her eyes staring up at me as I pick up pace— fuck, my tainted hands around her pale throat when she moans my name.