15.␈

A/N :) yall got tricked so bad. Haha, I'm sorry.

Sophia.

“I just want to hold you and make love to you again, princess.” He whispers hotly into my ear and my fingers dig into his naked back. “I exist for nothing more than to pleasure you, amante, to ravish and devour you.”

He gently breaths against my skin, leaving little open mouthed kisses along my body, allowing his words to affect me and god did his words do much more than that, they were deadly and powerful and so fucking sinful.

I was hot and burning.

Everywhere and he knew it.

He loved the way my body responded to him.

And honestly, I fucking loved it too, everything about it.

The need to have him, Percy King— all of him, inside me, loving and cherishing me so was powerful and raw that I could feel the emotions, feelings and thoughts as they danced through my veins. It was more than I've ever known and felt and needed and it was all purely for him, always.

I wrapped my leg around his hip, pulling his body more into mine. I needed to feel him. I reached up and kissed him.

He kissed back with just as much fire as me, one hand stroked my leg— teasingly and I moaned in his mouth as his fingers worked on my nipples, pinching and tweaking.

His soft lips moved away from mine and I whined, I wanted his lips on me, every second but he had other plans.

“I urge to be inside of you, every minute. It's fucked up.”

While his hand worked at kneading my left breast, his mouth reached down and took the other in his mouth, bitting and I gasped at the feeling, my core clenched again in anticipation of what was soon to come, the inevitable.

He took his time on my both my breast, loving and biting and sucking on both of them evenly and almost greedily.

One hand moved between us, touching my directly on my cunt and I hummed, my mind screaming finally and I agreed. “Fuck.” He hisses through his teeth, feeling my wetness between his fingers and I smile at him.

“Your pussy is crying out for me, love.” He tuts.

Another moan escaped my parted lips as he slowly drew a few little patterns and circles around and on my clit.

My body jolted upwards, resulting in his palm touching me completely and I slowly moved my hips against his hand, staring up into his darken eyes as I grinded against him.

And then he pushed me down. “No.” He scolds.

Percy quickly thrusted his finger inside of me and I moaned at the feeling of finally having some part of him inside of me, I didn't care which part it was just as long as it was him making me feel like this— my very own king.

“So fucking tight, fucking hell.” He mutters.

Pleasure coursed throughout my being as he moved his finger, skilfully inside me and then he stopped and pulled away, removing his fingers from me.