13

Sophia.

Percy's arms are around me and his eyes stare back at me with emotions that drive me wild while he thrust back into me. It makes me shiver and moan at how strong and sexy he is. “Yeah, fuck that's it baby, just like that.” He murmurs.

I feel myself clench around his thick member and I nod my head, bitting my lip. “Yeah.” I agree with him.

His head dips down, biting against my breast before sucking on it. He slowly rolls his tongue against my nipple which causes me to shudder against him, again.

Our intimate moment doesn't last long because his ring tone resonates louder than our moans and love making.

He ignores it, of course but that doesn't stop the person on the other side of the phone. They call another three times and I give up, removing my arms from around him. I fall back against the bed with a little huff. “I think you should answer it. It might be important.” I slowly mumble.

He grumbles something under his breath and I laugh as he refuses to remove himself while reaching for the device.

“What?” He hisses immediately after answering.

I roll my eyes at him and shake my head. “Be nice.” I mouth to him which earns me a funny face in return and I have to force myself to stay silent and not laugh at the sight.

I silently question myself while he speaks into the phone. How did both go from crying, mostly me, at the sad and long movie to having sex? I don't even remember.

Percy didn't cry but he was sad and did have tears in his eyes. He just refused to let them fall because I know, everyone who watches that movie has to cry. It's a reflex.

“What do you mean?” He mumbles, glancing down at me before slowly pulling away and getting off the bed. He walks over to his boxers and quickly pulls them on. “Yeah? Okay. I'll be there just now— give me a fucking minute would you? No, no I'm wasn't busy.” He quickly rushes out.

My eyes widen at his words and I quietly gasp. What the fuck does that mean— Fucking me is not being busy?

He moves around the room, throwing on his  clothes but not sparing me a glance or explanation for that call. Even though that call has been over for a minute now. He walks over to the door and pauses for a long second.

I look away from his tattooed back, glancing at my clothes on the floor. I jump off the bed and grab it before running into the shower. “Idiot.” I mutter under my breath.

I take my time under the heat of the water until it eventually turns cold and I'm forced to leave my solitude for now but when I enter back into the room, he isn't in here and it's been over forty five minutes now.

A frown settles on my face and I glance at the door, bitting on my lip. Should I go search for him, I haven't stepped out of this room alone since I've been here. I'm sure nothing would go wrong, there's guards everywhere in this place.

I quickly pull the heavy door open and peek outside, a guard stares back at me in confusion and I smile.

“Hi, how are you?” I greet the tall man, trying to be polite. I shut the door behind me and go to stand beside him.

He smiles back at me kindly. “Hello mam. I am very well and how are you tonight?” He questions, looking at me pointedly and I shrug, looking around the dark place.

I chew on my bottom lip. “ I'm great, thanks for asking!” I chirp. “Actually. . . no, I'm not. I'm looking for your boss. Which way did he go?” I ask, hoping that he would tell me.

His brown eyes twinkle in amusement and this time he shrugs his shoulders. “Boss doesn't like his woman worrying about him, especially when his busy with another. But, I like you so I tell you.” He muses and gestures down.

I frown in confusion.

What was that supposed to mean?

Boss doesn't like his woman worrying about him, especially when his busy with another. I gasp, did he really leave me behind to go spend time with another woman— no, he told me to trust him and I will. He wouldn't do that to me.

I stare back at the guard, trying to figure out if his lying or not but I find no traces of a lie, only honesty.

My mind works on overdrive, eventually I give up and shrug. I'll just go see for myself. I quickly walk through the hallway he guided me to and immediately I hear a woman's voice speaking which is answered by a familiar male.

“But why, King?” The woman purrs and I cringe, god that is scratchy, although she confirms my suspicion.

“Because she's right down the fucking hallway, Baby.”

“I don't care!”

“Of course you don't. If she comes down here and sees you and I, what the fuck do you think would happen? I already told you how she is when problems form between us!”

“But, King—”

“No.”

My eyes widen and I involuntary take a step back, they have to be talking about me. I'm the only girl that down the hallway. Oh my god, that friendly guard was right about the other woman suggestion he made to me!

Anger courses through me at his words, at him, at everything. How many more lies does he have?

My body acts before I think this through and I'm glad, I obviously need to confront them. I won't run away like he suggested. I quietly and quickly take the last few steps to go stand in front of them— the secret fucking couple.

Percy's back is facing me and he hovers over the woman whose face is blocked by him but I can hear her.

And him.

Loud and clear.

“So you left me naked in our room for this?” I spit.

The two quickly scramble apart and turn to face me, both wide and guilty eyes stare at me but I focus on her.

Brown hair, brown eyes and slutty clothes.

The complete opposite of how I look.

But that's not my top priority now. I don't need to compare my looks to someone elses. I already know I'm pretty, maybe not enough, but still pretty nonetheless.

I stare at both of them with my own eyes wide. Of all the people in the world to betray me with, he chooses this bitch. I almost let out a painful and patheticly weak laugh.

Percy softly calls my name and reaches for me but I flinch away even when he protest that it isn't what it seems— my mind yells at me, isn't that what they all say though, they say it's not what it looks like, let me explain but really it's all a shit load of lies and bullshit, fucking waste of time.

“Lily?” I ask, confused.

-

God! Lily is really starting to piss me tf off. 😂

Since I've asked about the men in the previous chapter, now I'll ask about top FIVE sexy, badass celebrity females.