33

King.

“You know, that was sexual assault.” I mumble into her dark hair and she softly chuckles, pushing herself more into me and i humm, she is always so fucking warm.

I run my hands up her body, again, I don't fucking care if I do it a hundred times in a minute because fucking hell— the way her breathing hitches and her soft skin starts to form goosebumps underneath my palms, I fucking live for that feeling of touching my woman and having her body react that way to me, as if my tough were something new.

“Using my body like that when you are angry is fucking hot though, I'll admit that.” I continue to tease my little vixen.

A little slap sounds against my chest, I hardly feel it but still, I smirk, remembering earlier today— the memory of her very feisty and violent behavior swings into mind and I chuckle to myself, swinging her on top of me once more.

Only this time, we're less sweaty.

And my cock isn't buried deep inside of her.

Sapphire eyes twinkle underneath the dimming lights, wonder and love shines in them and it tugs at my heart.

“Do you want to talk now?” I question, pulling her closer so that both our chest are pressed together and my hands tighten on her hips. “I know you want to wait for him to wake up but it's been an hour now.” I quietly remind her.

My beautiful girl sighs, nodding her head and internally I breath out in relief. I am a fucking impatient man but never for my amante— for her, I would wait, even if it were to cost me a lifetime, I would still fucking wait because everything comes last in my life and the next thousands to come— this pretty little thing sitting on my lap, smiling and red faced with her hair looking fucking sexy, she is priority.

Fucking always!

“Jacobi started the fight but that, it happens, just today it was worse than the other times, normally they just— argue? Never raise hands or anything, I promise you that.”

I nod my head, letting her know that I'm listening to her as I lean down, yanking my today's shirt off the crowded floor.

My attention is back to her after I grab the material in my hand, slowly gesturing for her to lift her arms up and she does, still rambling on about my brother snogging someone's girl and I smirk, from the words and at her.

She stops then and wiggles her head and hands through the shirt holes, popping out with a huge fucking smile.

“Thank you, my love.” A soft kiss is pressed on my lips.

My leans against the headboard, admiring how beautiful she is and she watches me, watching her and I love it.

Until,

She deflates.

And her eyes grow sad, everything goes sad.

I can practically feel that fucking sadness around us.

“She told him things, Percy.” She whispers, eyes looking so lost and so sad that it makes me want to fucking scream.

“Things that you absolutely, do not, tell to a damn five year old, especially him. I mean, she's a bloody adult, you would think she has some brains with being a teacher and all that? But no, she's just a fucking old damn wit—”