14

Sophia.

He lifts my head and stares at me with that famous breath taking smile and my heart thumps, almost as if it's calling out to him. “I'm not.” He whispers and runs his finger over my brow. “C'mon then, we've got to go to the hospital.”

“Why?” I ask, frowning and my stomach churns again.

“Luca called.” Is all he says.

I feel my heart fall into my stomach at his short but very scary sentence, something tells me that this call he had gotten definitely has something major to do with Lily— I just hope shes doing okay, and then he moves us towards the direction of his car with a gentle hand to my back.

Everything is suddenly happening way too fast for my liking and I can feel myself losing my sense of control each time something happens and now, within less than twenty four hours, this is the third spiraling thing.

First was last night when Percy spoke about marriage, that is already enough to have me curling in a ball.

Then, my stupid aunt who thinks the world rotates around her entire existence, setting me up for such a downfall as if I were some business deal of hers, fucking idiot.

And now, Lily.

Percy squeezes my hand in his hold as he parks. “Listen, after this. We're going home okay, just you and I, for now.”

I nod my head and smile at him, grateful that his here right now with me— a sudden, random thought passes my mind and I sigh, looking away from him to the big building. But he won't allow it because he pulls my face back to him.

His dark green eyes looks concerned and full of worry. “What is it?” He quietly murmurs and I shake my head no.

“We. . . we haven't kissed yet.” I blurt.

His eyebrows raise and he smirks, slowly and gently he pulls me over to his side and carefully sets me on his lap, making sure I'm comfortable before looking up at me.

“You want to kiss me, Sophia?”

“Yes.”

Percy grabs the back of my neck and pulls me down, teasingly he brushes his lips over mine and I shiver.

I move my hands and grip his shoulder for balance, still, I slowly move closer to his body and push our chest together. I don't care about people on the outside because his windows are tinted and they can't see shit— even then, if they could see, I wouldn't give a damn about it either.

He stared at me, watching and waiting and I grow eager, so goddamn eager that I almost pressed my lips to his.

And then, he slammed his lips against mine. It was as if he had lost control and couldn't hold back any longer, I understood it fully because my entire world shook as I felt his lips move along mine. He kissed me madly and passionately and I knew, I would die without this again.

Without his kisses.

Without his soft touches.

Without him— without him I am nothing.

“Fuck.” He groans and pulls back, one hand tightening on my waist and the other lets go of behind my neck.

My breathing matched his right now, heavy and turned on.

I close my eyes and breath in deeply, trying to calm myself down. “You are so lucky we're outside this hospital right now.” I mumble before opening the door and jumping out.

I feel a hard smack on my ass and his hand kneads it in afterwards, I yelp and turn to give him a dead glare.

“Next time, I'll fuck you in that car.” He says, not caring for the people hearing around us. “I wouldn't care where we are.” He adds and smiles at me, I shiver from his words.