17

Sophia.

The wind is still slight and chilly and even though we've been swimming here for a long while now, I'm still not used to it blowing against my wet skin— however, I've gotten used to the cold water within minutes of being in.

“What about your favorite colour?” I ask another basic question tonight for the seventh time while staring at him.

I know the answer to this.

It's black.

And no, not like his soul.

“Blue.” He shrugs and swims further away.

I almost follow behind him— almost but only because I've noticed him acting strange after whole ogre ordeal, I did apologize but his mood had slightly shifted and I sensed it immediately. It made me think back to my bestfriend and her brother, and how similar Percy is behaving.

The way his eyes watch me like a hawk with a questioning, almost glaring and burning gaze has me feeling uncomfortable which is why the twenty questions game has come up. It was my idea obviously.

“What about your father?” He questions and I freeze.

A hundred and one different memories, words and feelings rush through my mind at the thought of that sick man and suddenly I don't want to be here, with him.

I stand up in the water and start to move forward, ignoring the wind now with one thought in mind— go to inside, shove away your haunting demons and go the fuck to bed. I repeat this like a mantra in my head but his hand wrapping around my wrist and pulling me back to him, stops me from escaping the water— and him.

His arms wrap around me in a tight a hug from behind and his lips gently press against my wet hair.

I don't cry because honestly I've cried enough, too much and my mother, too, has cried more than enough tears, for both of us, for all of us. Him, her and I. Our little family.

“Can I tell you something?” I mumble.

Percys arms around me tightens, “Don't tell me something that would cause you to cry and have tears in your beautiful eyes, amante, I won't stand for it.” He warns.

I smile, god what did I do to deserve such a man?

“I can not cry for someone who knows no meaning to heartache and pain, Percy. I can not cry for some one who knew what pain he could and would cause. I can not cry for a devil. And I can not cry for some one who is dead. . . to me.— in fact I refused to cry over the cruel him.” I state.

He does respond and I don't expect him to.

His arms around me, comforting me is more than enough.

“Dunley left when I was five and we haven't seen him since and neither has he cried contacting us. I—” I stop myself.

I tell him the stories of my so called father and about my mother, about how in love they were and how happy they were when they had me but when the story changes into his true and dark passion, he flinchs and tells me to stop. But I don't. I want— no I need him to know this.

We're still in the water and our bodies are probably pruned by the time I'm over and when I turn around, I notice the dark and menacing look in his green orbs.

I smile and reassure him that it's fine, that my father is far away in my past and that nobody can hurt me now. I'm thick as a wall but still, the dark look remains and I sigh to myself before leaning up, pressing our lips together.

It doesn't take him long to respond and turn it into a more passionate and intense kiss than intended.

The kiss made my entire body tingle with desire, pleasure and safety. And the taste of slight vodka washed between us but nonetheless it was as sensual as ever and I couldn't lie, I wanted to be kissing his lips forever and ever.

“You were drinking.” I breath out once we pull away for air but he is like a machine, the need to breath is not first.

His warm lips press against my neck, sucking and kissing on the hot skin for a minute. “Yeah, needed to drown my thoughts for a while.” He mutters and I frown.

King has his hands roaming my naked body underwater, feeling every dip and curve he can find until his hand hovers over my cunt for a second before pressing against it, drawing a eight figure onto my clit, in a teasing motion and I gasp, playfully slapping his wet tattooed chest— in return, he laughs at the display and slowly pushes a single digit inside me in the same tauntingly slow pace.

“Jump,” He commands and I obey.

I leap, quickly wrapping my legs around him and his one hand helps me in doing so while the other stays buried inside of me, a low moan escapes from my parted lips.

My fingers slowly thread through his hair, lightly pulling at the wet strands while his lips attach themselves against mine again, kissing with so much hunger and need that I feel in in my bones, shaking me to right to my core.

Kings finger keeps thrusting itself in and out of me while our lips clash together, trying to stay locked but needing to breath— in my case, needing to breath tremendously.

I breath in deeply only to cut myself off when his fingers move faster, “K— King,” I whimper out and immediately he stops his fingers from moving, and pulls them from my cunt, ignoring the whiny defying groan from me.

But his dark orbs silently tell me what I already know, your punishment, it says and I gulp, nodding my head. I expect him to do something, anything really but instead he just stand there with his strong arms wrapped around me and my legs wrapped around him, both taking in the peaceful silent around us and enjoying each others embrace.

Percy starts to moving forward, walking more out of the now warm water and into the chill of the night, ignoring the way the wind hits against our wet naked forms, he carries me firmly while heading straight for the outdoor bed which isn't that far, maybe only a few feet from us.

Immediately my cheeks redden when we reach closer to the bed I eyed earlier— images of him and I flood my mind.