35

Sophia.

I was about to go crazy, that much I knew and I think that man, the sales person that stood across from me and kept watching me with what I can only assume to be is plain down amusement, he knew it too— that I was going mad.

“Maybe,” A preppy voice says from behind me and I turn, clutching the thin red material in my hands. “I could help?”

I gulp, slowly nodding my head, knowing that he would know what men liked anyway, since he too was a man and probably buys these lacey things for his woman as well.

Do men do that?

Buy their woman lingerie?

“You have a nice completion so I bet anything would go beautifully with your skin.” The man whose tag reads, Freddy, says, smiling at me. “What does your significant other like? Favorite color or types, maybe?” He then asks.

I swear, my face must be about red as a ripe tomato right now and I have to bite my lips to stop me from gasping.

“I. . .” I look down at the red material in my hands and shrug my shoulders before looking back at the man. I smile, sheepishly. “It's my first time buying this so. . . I really don't know about the types, but he likes black.”

“Ah, yes. Dark and mysterious, is he?”

I smile at his words and nod my head, internally adding the, you don't know half of it, as a response. “Yeah.”

Freddy nods his own head and places his hand under his chin, eyeing me with too much intensity, as if he were trying to read me or something and then he murmurs something under his breath that I don't care to catch. I watch as he quickly turns away and rushes off somewhere, leaving me watching his disappearing figure with a frown— not knowing if that was weird or not.

I shrug and turn my attention back to the racks in front of me, reaching out to feel the fabric between my fingers because where some are good looking, they're rough feeling and I know will have my body feeling itchy.

I don't want that. I want to feel comfortable.

And sexy!

Add more sexy into that mixture though, a lot of it.

Black would be mysterious and I know Percy likes his black and dark colors, but I don't want it to be just black.

Red or blue would be a popping color. That would be good but what if he doesn't like it? What if he would prefer black over everything else? What if he di—

“Green.” Percy's voice growls in my ear and I gasp, squeezing the piece in my hand as his own hands grip my waist, pulling my body into his and immediately, I feel him.

“Where's Cha—”

“I packed the bags in the car. He wanted to visit the game center. I told him I'll be ten minutes and for good reason.”

I nod my head in understanding and lean my back more into him and he hisses when my ass presses hard against his harden member, making his fingers dig into my skin.

I reach out again and grab the color he suggested, a dark tealish green and it actually does look good and it feels good too. I hold it up in hands, staring at it once more and the man behind me buries his head in my shoulder.