16

A/N : PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! :'( I Hate myself too, haha. Good luck and goodnight my loves.❤️

Sophia.

Laughter is the first thing I hear when I awake. It hits my consciousness with loud, banging sounds that has me squirming my head against the soft pillow. I jolt upwards.

My hand immediately goes to my head, it hurts and pounds to much. “Ow!” I mutter, slowly rubbing it.

I try to remember why my head hurts so much but the pain only worsens when I think to hard. I huff and move my hand to the side, ready to wake up the big man child next to me but my palm only connects with the soft mattress.

I blink my eyes open and gasp, this is not the room I'm used to waking up in. This room is different and nice.

It's smaller, like the one back at my apartment and everything in here looks so old and antic. It's actually quiet nice but what I don't understand is how did I get in here?

There's soft knocking on the door before it slowly opens revealing a little boy who looks to be around the age of three— his a cute little thing too, with blonde shaggy hair and bright eyes, although I don't remember seeing him around here before— is it safe to have a child around?

“Hi, little guy.” I softly coo and gesture him over.

He quietly pads his way over to me, taking the tiniest steps at a time and I smile down at him, patiently.

His big doe like eyes stare up at me in wonder when I lift his little body up on to the bed, he shuffles impossibly closer to me, pressing his body to me while his small palm reaches out to touch and caress the side of my face.

“Abbastanza.” He murmurs in another language.

I frown.

Does Percy know that one of the guards young child is roaming about this dangerous place?

I cup him in my arms and lift up off the comfortable bed, ready to give this babies parents a big scolding for allowing him to walk about, especially around guns and goons. His small self could get seriously hurt!

My hand yanks the door open and I freeze on spot.

This is not Percys warehouse.

This is an actual house.

I gulp— shit, shit, shit, shit! I try raking my brain, trying my hardest to remember how I got here but still I come up with nothing. I don't know why I can't seem to remember what happened last night but it must have been something huge and also, I might have hit my head.

The boy points down the hallway and I nod my head, slowly I move down the hallway where the sound of laughter comes from, a man and woman's laughter.

“Uhmm, hi?” I mumble, trying to get their attention but it's already focused on the television of the pair. “Hello?”

I say louder and they jump, shocked and scared by the new voice, maybe, but it causes the little guy in my arms to giggle at the scene. I smile and let him back down.

The woman stands and turns, facing me with a smile on her face. She's beautiful, her blonde hair matches the young boys and so does her eyes! This woman is definitely his mother, it's obvious by the similarities between them.

She makes my stomach churn and I'm not sure why, maybe it's because she looks so familiar to me.

The man turns around too and I gasp, I know him— his face triggers my memories, everything from last night flings through my mind and I take a step back.