39

Sophia.

I had completely forgotten about this, about the beauty and old school vibe this city gave me. It was so beautiful.

Charlie was fast asleep in my arms, still so tired from that plane ride and so was I— I needed more sleep and I planned to do that when we arrive at the apartment in a few seconds. I hugged the little boy tighter to me, remembering and loving how he unconsciously reached out for me when I layed him down in the back seat earlier. It was so adorable but he does it often and I stayed holding him— he would fight me if I didn't stay holding him.

“Luca isn't home yet.” The man beside me talks, breaking the silence and I turn to watch him instead of the outside. “I guess, his still working but. . . It's just three of us.”

His hand squeezes my thigh and I quietly laugh to myself, suddenly remembering something from a few years back.

Oh good god.

“What's that little laugh for?”

I smile, brightly and shake my head.

He squeezes me once more and sends me a short glare before focusing back on the silent and dead road ahead.

“Do you remember that night we met?” I ask, smiling at him and he snickers, giving me a look that literally says— are you fucking serious right now? And I nod my head.

He sighs, “Baby, I could never forget that day. Never.”

“Me too.”

Green eyes glance over at me as he parks the car and he smirks. “A dancing fucking whale, innit?” He teases.

My eyes widen and I gasp at his words, this fucking fool. I could strangle him with my bare hands right now! I send him a heavy glare and he laughs, jumping out of the black car and rounding it to open my side— I quickly jump out.

I wake forward, towards the elevator to the ground floor while he shuts the door and locks the car, much too quick.

His at my side again within seconds and tries to grab my hand but I shuffle away from him, feigning frustration and he chuckles before leaning into me— his breath hits my ear and I resist the shudder. “Oh, amante, you and I both know that you dance way better on my cock.” He whispers.

Again,

I gasp loudly.

My head snaps to face him and my hand reaches out to slap his chest but his faster and reaches out, catching my wrist with his strong hand and yanks it towards himself.

All the while, a smug look settles itself on his handsome face and I pout. “Charlie is here, stop talking like—”

He slowly laces our fingers together, gripping me tightly and presses the ground button before glancing at his brother slug across my chest and arm, then back at me.

“His knocked out, doubt he can function.” He points out.

“Oh whatever.”

“Oh whatever.”

“Hey!”

“Hey!”

“Stop that, right now.”

“Oh my god, are you a child, Percy?”

“Oh my—”

The elevator dings, stopping his childish behavior.

I pull my hand away from his, very forcefully. “By the way, child, who is going to bring up our bags? I'm not doing a double trip, I'm weak for that kind of exercise right now.” I blurt as we step into the familiar, unfamiliar hallway— they spiced this up a bit but it's cool. “This looks niceeeee.” I murmur, running with the e and he chuckles, nodding his head and takes the opportunity to place his hand on me.