My mate

Heres my cat and I eating dinner lol. Quick question do you all wanna see my shiting fanart of the people on the Dream smp?

Dream is an alpha. George is his omega. George was taught ever since a young age he was lesser than everyone. He was only meant to serve his alpha. He was taught that he could eat unless he had been granted permission. He was not allowed to speak unless spoken too and if he did speak it had to be yes or no. He was taught he had to always look his best. He was taught strange ways to make sure his alpha stayed happy. He must always do the housework and care for the kids. He wasn't allowed to get a job or drive. And he wasn't allowed to say no to his alpha or touch his alpha. Basically, George's brain is fucked because he was mistreated and taught the wrong things. Dream teaches him how life works and yeah. I hope you enjoy this strange story. No smut. Just questionable scenes. I love omega-verses if you couldn't tell already lol.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

George quickly took the dish out of Dreams had and washed it himself. Dream just looks confused but doesn't say anything. George was definitely pretty strange to Dream, but Dream loved him no matter what his background was or is. "I will wash the dishes George you don't have to," Dream said in between a couple of laughs. George quickly shook his head and went to get the other dishes and he washed all of them. "Okay then," Dream said with a smile as he sat on the couch. George came in after him and sat on the floor next to the couch. "Sit on the couch George," Dream simply said as he patted the area next to him. "Not allowed too," George said quietly. "Says who?" Dream said with one eyebrow raised. "He does (the he is in italics because it is sort of important)," George said as he stared off into the distance. Dream got slightly pissed off. He and George had been together for about two years, almost three and he was still bringing up this guy. "Who is he?" Dream asked. He was going to get to the bottom of this. "He is the alpha of my pack. As an omega, it is my job to serve you and not the other way around. I can't eat unless you say so, because he thinks I will get fat otherwise. He would hit me if I spoke out of turn and if I didn't answer. I have to always look my best, because he said I looked ugly no matter what, so I might as well try to look decent. He said a few things to me that I am not allowed to repeat. It is my job to be the housewife, bear the children, take care of the children, and other things that I can't repeat. He said I am the lowest status I am never allowed to say no or touch my alpha." George finally stopped taking and Dream finally calmed down. Why would someone ever say that to someone? If Dream had known that this was where George's strange behavior came from he would have beheaded that person a long time ago. "Starting today I want you to forget all those rules that he gave you and I want you to live life how you want," Dream said with a small smile. George nodded. "Use your words George," Dream said with a smile. "I will do as you have told me," George said as he looked up at Dream. "Good. Now come sit next to me and let's watched a movie until dinner time," Dream said with a smile. George nodded and sat right next to his alpha. "Is it okay if I put my arm around you?" Dream asked (yes get that consent girly). "Yes it is okay," George said with a nod. Dream smiled and put his arm around George and put his hand on George's leg. The two sat in silence as they watched the movie they were watching. "Sir?" George asked. "Remember George. My name is Dream or you can call me Clay," Dream said as a reminder for George. "Ah, okay Dream, can you, uh, maybe put your hand a little bit higher. That hand is sort of digging into my knee," George explained. "Of course," Dream said with a smile as he moves his hand to the middle of George's thigh. "Is this good sweetie?" Dream asked and George nodded back with a smile as he put his head on Dreams shoulder.

Time skip to when they are making dinner together and having fun. Time skip brought to you by me eating dinner. Time skip also brought to you by this story coming to a close soon, because I am lazy and I need to get two stories out today.

"See. We can both make dinner," Dream explained. George was trying to convince Dream that it was his job to cook and clean, but Dream reminded him of their little deal and now they are both making pasta together. George was cutting vegetables as Dream cooked the noodles. After a while dinner was done and they both served it to one another and began to eat. "Is there anything you want to do after dinner or do you want to shower and go to bed?" Dream asked as he ate his pasta. "Um, maybe we can go to bed, and then we can have a painting day tomorrow! We can buy a bunch of canvases and all that-," George began to rant about painting and what they should do for the rest of the week as Dream smiled. George was finally himself and he loved it.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this bad story. I might do a part two if you all want, but it is up to all of you and it won't get down to next year I think. Sorry, it was short, I am not feeling the best lol. Thank you for all the support. I'm going to go watch George stream and write fanfics or play ROBLOX. Anyway toodles, and have a wonderful day!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.