Dre In Skirt

@errormarelover54 request this and I was actually going to have Drea, wear a skirt in the last one, but you dirty rats (your beautiful not a rat) had already gotten bottom Dream, so that would just be overdoing it. Okay, they said "How about a bottom Dream one-shots basically Dream's wears a skirt while he, George, and Sapnap go out to get groceries some lady tells Dream is supposed to wear and not wear girl clothes," Thank you for the request. 

I am sorry if you get offended by the words old hag, they are used a lot. My sister called the subsite teacher an old hag to her face, when the sub told her she failed the test and what she got wrong, but she wouldn't let her correct it, so she called her on old hag and left. That's my inspiration for the old hag part. 

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

"Watch out. Ima still your girl or boy or enby or-," Dream was interrupted by Sapnap snickering. Dream turned around. They were in the car, on the way to the supermarket. Because they ran out of pickles and pizza rolls. 

"You look great, but where are your shoes?" Sapnap asked. Dream looked up at his feet on the dashboard. He had on light green socks that matched his skirt and top. 

"Oh shit!" Dream said and he took his feet from off of the dashboard and I just realized George can't drive, uh too bad, he's can in this story. Dream gave George that look of "Bitch we need to go back home, I don't have mother fucking shoes," and George just shook his head. 

"We are in the parking lot of the store, so no," George said and they got, well Dream didn't. George put on his mask and Sapnap did the same. 

"Put on your mask Dream," Sapnap said and Dream went back in the car and grabbed his mask off the floor of the front seat. He then put it on. 

"Sorry," He said as he put the straps over his ears and adjusted it so it was covering his mouth.  

"Sapnap help me," Dream moaned out as he stood the thing that comes down when you open the door of your truck. Sapnap laughed and went to go assist princess Dream. Sapnap had his hands on Dream ass cheeks for support. And they walked into the store. 

"Okay thank you," Dream says as he gets off of Sapnap and onto the floor. They all grab baskets, all except for princess Dream. Sapnap wipes both his and George's basket handles down because of the ronies and no not macaroni. 

"Pickles are over here, so let's go there," George said and the three of them go over there. Dream was sliding on his socks and they were just looking for which pickles to buy when this old hag came up to them. And of course, she wasn't wearing a mask, nasty roach. Wear your mask, not having it on is overrated. 

"George! George! Watch me slide," Dream said and both boys turned around, to watch Dream slide down the aisle in his green socks. Dream's mask matched his outfit as well because it was green. 

"Be careful. You almost slipped," George said and he went back to looking at pickles. Dream continued to slide up and down the aisle not even noticing this old hag had pulled up, without a mask.