Neko Dream

Say hello to prance. He is rexs brother. Twin brother at that!

These two requests combined and an idea I have had for a while. One of the two prompts are from @Diamond_088 they said "Neko Dream! Neko Dream! Neko Dream! Please?," I was debating whether I should do this or not because Dream being a Neko would most likely mean he is a bottom. But jokes on you, he is still top. Hahaha. No bottom Dream today or ever. This next one is from @Svtarmy1212 they didn't give me any context, but they said "Can you make more Sapnap, Dream, and George one-shots," I mean, I do that for almost every story, but okay. Now here is my prompt. Dream is a cat and George is a puppy the two wander into Sapnaps home and then Sapnap feeds them. Then all of a sudden. They turn into humans. The cat turning into a tall man, who is a Neko, and the puppy turning into a short male, who was whatever you call a dog-human thing. This is all over the place and this one is kind of short because I'm lazy. I hope you enjoy it, this one will also be all over the place.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

(And even though I just wrote the prompt, I already forgot it). "Aww, are you two cuties?" Sapnap says to the puppy and the cat on his front porch. SapNap went to go pet the puppy, but the cat hissed at him and got in front of the puppy. "Oh my, I am so sorry, I just wanted to check if you guys have collars," Sapnap says. The cat just shakes its head. "Oh come in, you must be starving," Sapnap says as he lets the two animals in. Sapnap gets the conveniently placed dog food and cat food out of his cabinet and then he puts it in little bowls on the ground. (I am watching Danny phantom again). They began eating very fast. "Wow, you guys must have been very hungry," Sapnap says with a laugh. After twenty seconds the cat had finished eating and it waited for its dog champion to finish eating. Then the doggo finished eating and he began yippy and spinning around in excitement. Sapnap smiled and then there was a great big flash (everything just changed, his molecules got all rearranged-sorry that Danny phantom) of light and then, in front of Sapnap stood two people. One was about 6"3 and the other one looked to be 5"6. "Um, who are you?" SapNap asks in a confused tone of voice. "My name is George!" The smaller boy with floppy ears and a tail. Wait for ears and a tail. SapNap had no words, he was speechless (that's what that means but okay). "I'm Clay, but this little one likes to call me Dream," Clay says as he ruffles George's hair and ears. George cuddles into Dreams side with a smile. "Are you guys that cat and the puppy? Or am I just going crazy and seeing humans with real moving ears and tails?" SapNap says as he rubs his forehead a bit. "Both!" George said with a smile as his tail wags. "Haha. Well, I am a half-cat and half-human. George is half human and half doggo. George was born with it and I wasn't. When I was young I got kidnapped and I was placed in a scientific lab, room thingy. I was one of the first four-year-olds they injected with that serum. The serum that turns small children into. I was one of five out of three hundred people who survived that round of the scientific experiments. The others ended up just being sent back home, or they got sick. One or two of them passed away sadly. The government ended up shutting the scientist down and George was the last half human half animal ever created. George didn't have parents ever, he was born in that lab. And when it got shut down he had nowhere to go. So I begged my mom to let him stay with us. She said yes and George had been with him ever since. Since it is a holiday today nothing is open and I forgot to go shopping last week so we were just looking for some food. Luckily we found you are we were saved. Come sundown tomorrow we will go back to our humble abode," Dream said with a smile. "Ah, well we can watch movies or whatever you guys like," Sapnap suggested. "Movies! George and Dream always watch movies," George says with a smile as he walks to the living room. Sapnap and Dream slowly lag behind him. Sapnap looks a little confused. "He talks in the third person a lot," Dream says with a smile. "Oh, that makes sense," Sapnap says as he gets candy and water. They all sit down on the couch. Dreams tail and arms around Georges waist for maximum security. SapNap starts the movie as George began to play with Dreams ears. "Ooo, Disney! George likes Disney!" George says with a smile as he turns around to watch the movie. "Where are my pats/pets?" Dream says quietly. "Oh my, George is sorry," George says as he pets and scratches Dream head and ears. "Thank you for letting George and Dream stay Mr. Sapnap," George says with a smile. "You are very welcome," Sapnap says with a smile.

And just like that three of them became friends and always hung out together from that day forward. I hope this was what you were looking for. I am going to ask my sister if we can make a zero tick sugar cane farm now. I hope you all have wonderful days! Toodles!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrate,d and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.