Hospital

This is a request from @superSkepHalo. Thank you for the request and this will get done shortly. "If you have nothing else to write, do this: Dream gets beat up at school, and George and sapnap are out, and dream comes home and hides in the bathroom. He has a concussion and his ankle is kinda twisted. gogy and sap get home early and dreeeeeem is on the sofa, asleep, and they wake him up and ask him what happened, but he doesn't wanna talk about it. sapnap and George get angry because he won't tell them, and dream shouts and them, then passes out coz of his concussion. he wakes up in the hospital and dream and George help him:))))," thank you for the request.

All the ICU's (An intensive care unit, also known as an intensive therapy unit or intensive treatment unit or critical care unit, is a special department of a hospital or health care facility that provides intensive care medicine. Intensive care units cater to patients with severe or life-threatening illnesses and injuries, which require constant care, close supervision from life support equipment, and medication in order to ensure normal bodily functions) are closed that are near me, so make sure to stay inside and not go to large gatherings. Please stay safe and keep your mask on. 

A hospital is a health care institution providing patient treatment with specialized medical and nursing staff and medical equipment. The best-known type of hospital is the general hospital, which typically has an emergency department to treat urgent health problems ranging from fire and accident victims to a sudden illness. A district hospital typically is the major health care facility in its region, with many beds for intensive care and additional beds for patients who need long-term care.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

Dream wasn't one to be or act weak. Dream was a fighter, but not physically. He didn't believe in violence, he believed that everyone should be friends and love one another. But everyone didn't think like that. Dream never learned how to fight, but no one messed with him because he was about 6"3. But today was different. Dream had been walking in the hallway of his school minding his own business and trying to get to his next class. Then all of a sudden this guy and his two friends from the grade above him started to beat and slam him into the nearest lockers. Dream couldn't fight back so he just took it, because he knew even if he tried he couldn't/wouldnt fight back. The whole reason why Dream hadn't passed out from blood loss or the major concussion he had gotten was the principal who was walking to the break room had caught the three of them beating Dream up. They quickly ran off and the principal helped him up and said that he should go to the nurse. Dream nodded as the principal walked off. It was after lunchtime, so Dream knew Sapnap and George weren't home yet. Dream quickly got on the bus and paid the fee and sat at the front of the bus (when going on public buses that aren't for school, make sure you sit near the bus driver, just in case and if you are paranoid about getting kidnapped or mugged or something). After a few minutes, Dream clicked the red button and the bus had come to a stop. "Thank you," Dream said to the bus driver as he limbed off the bus (always thank people who do stuff for you out of kindness). Dream unlocked him and his best friends shared a two-story apartment and locked the door as he walked in. Dream stumbled over to the couch and threw all of his stuff on the ground and fell asleep on the couch. 

Time skip to when George and Sapnap get home twenty minutes later. Time skip brought to you by me in debate talking about zoos. Time skip also brought to you by me being on Christmas break. 

Both Sapnap and George had gotten home at the same time and they both walked in and they had locked the front door. "Yo Dream, you okay?" Sapnap asked as he shook his best friend awake. Dream squinted as he woke up. "Yeah, yeah," Dream said as he sat up and held his head. George noticed the commotion and began to bombard the younger boy with questions. "I don't want to talk about it," Dream said as he looked anywhere in the room besides at his two best friends. "Are sure?" George said as he then started to bombard him with more questions and Sapnap did the same. "Yes!" Dream snapped at the two of them. "We were just trying to help no need for back sass," George said in an irritated tone as he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you always become so mad when we try to help," Sapnap said as he rolled his eyes as well. "STOP PESTERING ME!" Dream shouts at them both. They both look taken aback. Dreams whole world began to feel like it is spinning and shaking. Dream's face pales as he falls to the ground. George and Sapnap quickly get him up and carry him to the car, so he can be rushed to the hospital. 

Another time skip, because you know we lazy like that. Time skip to when they are at the hospital and Dream has just woken up. Time skip by this story being actual ass. Time skip also brought to you by black lives mattering bitch. 

Dream wakes up to the sight of flashing lights, a beepings sound, and his head pounding. "What's going on?" Dream says as he regains his vision and looks around. "Oh thank god that you are awake," George says as he goes to kiss his best friend on the top of his head. "Why wouldn't I be awake?" Dream said confusedly. "Oh god, you're an idiot. You got beaten up and didn't want to tell us and you ended up passing out on us," George explained. "Oh shit, my bad. I will tell you all next time something like that happens," Dream says with a smile. 

And just like that, Dream has died for the fifth time and came back to life. I hope you enjoyed this. My computer is gonna die, so the ending is rushed. Anyways toodles!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.