Angels

This is based on the song angels and an animatic that I watched a while ago that I forgot the name of. I might put a few lyrics from the song in bold in the story when they fit (if they do). George is an angel and he gets captured by Dream who is the leader of hell. George is chained by his legs, arms, and his wings. After a while of George being there, he falls in love with Dream. Dream is already in love with him that's why he captured him. That's the story. Okay, let us do this! This gets kind of kinky unintentionally at parts. George is chained up to a wall for half the story, how kinky can it get. I did a project on Stockholm syndrome fun fact!

An angel is a supernatural being in various religions. The theological study of angels is known as angelology. Abrahamic religions often depict them as benevolent celestial intermediaries between God and humanity. Other roles include protectors and guides for humans and servants of God. Abrahamic religions describe angelic hierarchies, which vary by sect and religion. Some angels have specific names or titles.

A devil is the personification of evil as it is conceived in many and various cultures and religious traditions. It is seen as the objectification of a hostile and destructive force. It is difficult to specify a particular definition of any complexity that will cover all of the traditions, beyond that it is a manifestation of evil. It is meaningful to consider the devil through the lens of each of the cultures and religions that have the devil as part of their mythos.

Stockholm syndrome is a condition in which hostages develop a psychological alliance with their captors during captivity. Emotional bonds may be formed between captors and captives, during intimate time together, but these are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

(I got lazy sorry, there is only a few sentences are from the lyrics) Oh God, I'm going insane."This is stupid," George said as he struggled in place. He had been trapped in a dark room for as long as he could remember. Chasing after you, please don't leave me. George was an angel. One of the most loved and appreciative angels at that. I see your heart watching away. George loved everyone and everyone loved him. Well, all except for Clay. Also known as Dream. Clay was the devil himself like literally, he was the devil. George had been trapped in one of the darkest rooms in the depths of the deep hell (alliteration). And that's how you left me in the cold. There was no getting in and there no getting out. Clay was the only one who had access to the room. The only thing George could move was his legs and with that, he still had limited movement. It's pitiful how you let me lose. "Hey, buttercup!" Dream says as he teleports into the room. "Don't call me that!" George spat out as he looked away from the demon with a blushing face. You better run, better run. "Why sweetheart? I know you like when I call you that," Clay said with his demonic smile as he grabbed George's chin harshly so he was looking at him. "Stop!" George said as he moved his head out from the devil's grasp. Your time is out, nothing you can do. Clay just laughed and then handed George some food. "It's your favorite. You know the one that your brother use to make," Clay said with an evil smile on his face. Better run better run. He knew he hit George hard. George uses to take care of his younger brother when he was up in heaven. SapNap was born without wings, so George made sure he got everywhere on time and nobody was mean to him for it. But when George got captured and taken away from his home, Sapnap had nobody and it was all Clays fault. I can't remember when you hurt me so bad. George glared at him, did he really wanna play that game? "Oh, how thoughtful of you to think and care about me. At least someone cares for me," George said slyly as he ate the pasta. Clay ticked at that. He was fighting the urge to slam George's head into the wall repeatedly. "At least I'm not naive and can't fight for shit!" Dream snapped back. George twitched with rage a bit at that. "At least my parents didn't abandon me," George said in a snarky tone of voice. Dream smiled. "I like your personality. It's very fiery," Dream said with a smile. George blushed and thanked him. This was their daily interaction. They would always through snarky remarks at each other and then one of them would compliment the other and that's how it usually went. "Hey Clay?" George said as he finished his food. "Yes?" Clay said as he looked George dead in the eyes. George looked away, he couldn't keep eye contact with those fiery green eyes for too long. "Uh, can I, uh, maybe see my brother," George asked shyly as he looked anywhere but, Clay. "Eh, sure why not. I know you already hate me for locking you up, so why not let you do what you want. Well more or less, but the point is still there," Clay said with a smile. And just like that the chains around George's wings, arms and legs were set free. George ran up to the taller and hugged him tightly. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you," George said with a big smile. The biggest smile Dream had seen on George, actually the biggest smile he had seen on anyone. "Let's go," Dream said and then the two teleported out of the room.

Time skip to when they are at George's house. Time skip brought to you by me playing Minecraft. Time skip brought to you by my crown on my desk. Time skip also brought to you by a mausoleum (A mausoleum is an external free-standing building constructed as a monument enclosing the interment space or burial chamber of a deceased person or people. A monument without the interment is a cenotaph. A mausoleum may be considered a type of tomb, or the tomb may be considered to be within the mausoleum). Oh, and time skip brought to you by this one-shot coming to an end.

"Oh wow," George said with wide eyes and he looked around. It had been months since he had seen the heavens and it was so lovely. George wanted to fly away and go explore. But sadly he could not. He was not technically free. He was chained with and thin lace that he would not break free from. "Where does your brother live?" Clay asked in a questioning tone of voice. Clay knew, how do you think he captured George? "He lives upon Maryland boulevard. He lives in the two-story White House," George said with a smile. They walked along the street and they walked and they walked and they walked. They made their way to the house and George knocked on the door. A boy about a half a head taller than George answered the door. "SapNap!" George said as he wrapped his arms around Sapnap. SapNap did the same. "How have you been holding up?" George asked with a small smile. "Okay, I guess. This nice guy name punz came to stay with me!" SapNap said with a smile. Clay smiled. Punz was one of his friends and the co-owner of the underworld. "Oh that's lovely," George said with a smile as he kisses Sapnap head. "See he is fine George, let us go now," Dream said with a smile as he silently pulled on the string around George's neck. "Oh, okay, bye Sapnap. Stay safe," George said as he hugged his brother goodbye. They walk a bit until they make their way into an open field. George's jaw dropped. This was the same open field he would fly around when he was a young chap. "Go on fly around," Dream said with a smile. "Thank you," George says as he jumps in the air and he flies around. "Come one fly with me," George says with a smile. "Oh, I haven't used my wings in a while," Dream says shyly. "That's fine, I will help you!" George says excitedly. Dream takes out his wings and shakes them off a bit. "Ooo, they look lovely," George said as the two fly around the open space. Dream smiles. George was way too sweet for this world and from that day forward he had sworn to protect this innocent boy from this cruel place we call earth.

And that's how it ends. George gets an upgrade and him and Clay start dating and he is no longer trapped in the basement. I hope you enjoyed this, sorry I am being lazy that is why I didn't post yesterday. Anyway, toodles!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.