Playground

This is a request. @superSkepHalo and they want sick Sapnap and George and Dream to look after them. Okay so Dream is Sapnap and George's big brother and they were playing on the playground in the rain and got sick. Dream is 19, George is 10 and Sapnap is 13. Enjoy! I have such a bad headache and my throat hurts, so I am sort of going to rush this sorry. I have no clue why I am

And I made a new book, it's called the red glove. Sorry, I keep making new books, I just really like doing it. It is just wholesome besties being wholesome. And oh my lord I am almost at two hundred parts. And fun fact, from cute fluffy shit to baby brother, that is a total of 587 pages and 217,531 words. Like what. 

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. 

Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

It was about three in the afternoon and it was pouring rain. Most people were either still had school or they were in their warm houses, sheltered from the rain. Sapnap and George on the other hand were outside in the rain on the swingset in the park. Dream had promised them yesterday that they could go to the park and play, so that's what they were doing.

"It's getting kind of cold," George said as he shook in place. Both he and Sapnap had on manual items of clothing because it was warm inside and they assumed it would be the same outside, but boy was they wrong. Sapnap sneezed and George wiped his own nose. They were getting sick by the second and they didn't do anything about it.

They continued to slide down the wet slides and run across all of the wet bridges. The longer they stayed out there the more the side effects of being sick kicked in. Sapnap was completely drenched head to toe in rainwater and George was about seventy-five percent drenched. He was pretty smart to not go down the wet slides first.

George sneezed and coughed a bit, but he ignored it and went on the monkey bars. The trees around the park were soaked in water and so were the woodchips that the park was based in. "Just keep moving and you will stay warm," Sapnap said and that's what the two of them did. It was like trying to light a fire in the pouring rain, it didn't work.

But they believed it was working. Those few seconds they were outside slowly turned to minutes and those minutes turned to hours. Dream started to get worried. They had told him that they were just going to play video games upstairs, but he hadn't heard either of them yell at one another, so he was concerned about where they are.

Dream put down the project he had been working on for his mother and he walked up the stairs to see if they were okay or if they had just fallen asleep. Dream walked down the hallway and he checks in each of their rooms. It was dead silent, there was no one in either of them. Dream check his room and the gaming room.

They were both empty as well. Dream ran downstairs and grabbed his house keys, car keys, wallet, and phone, and dashed to his car. Dream shut the front door behind him though and then he jumped in his car. "Oh god, I am such a bad big brother," Dream said as he looked back and pulled out of the driveway and onto the main road.

His ten-year-old brother and thirteen-year-old brother had probably gotten kidnapped. "Eh, probably not," Dream says as he drives down the main road and turns the heat on, so they can be in a warm car when he finds them He has his eyes peeled for a 5"9 child and a 5"0 child. Dream looked at everyone and everything and then he came across a park.

And there they were. The 5"9 child and the 5"0 child. "Get in the car!" Dream yelled and the two of them scrambled off the playground and into his car. "Damnit, I should have brought towels," Dream said to himself as he made a left and drove back home. "Why were you both out in the pouring rain? I am not mad, I just want to know," Dream simply said.

"You said we could go to the park yesterday, so we did," George said with a smile. "Oh okay," Dream said back. This was his fault, for not checking the weather. "Well we are going to get home you guys can shower and then I will have some soup ready and we can all have a movie night in my room," Dream said with a smile as he pulled into the driveway.

"Ooo, that sounds like fun," Sapnap said. Dream had the biggest room and the biggest television and no one was ever allowed in there, so the two of them were very excited. They all unbuckled their seatbelts and got out. Dream locked his car and then unlocked the front door of their house for the other two. 

"Go shower, well I put my car in the garage," Dream said as he locked the front door and went back outside. He opened the garage door and he pulled his car in there. He shut the garage door and locked his car. Dream opened the garage door that leads to the kitchen and then he walked through it. He planned to go to his room and change his clothes as well. 

Time skip to when everyone is down showering and they are in Dream's room. Time skip brought to you by this story coming to an end. Time skip also brought to you by me going to sleep right after finishing this. I hope you all are enjoying this so far, I think it is very cute and I love it a lot.

"Thank you, big brother," George says as Dream hands the both of them trays with soup and water on them. "No spilling," Dream said with a laugh as he sat next to them with a remote. "We won't!" They say in unison. "What do you all want to watch?" Dream asked the two as he scrolled through a movie watching the program.

(I forgot how to spell the one I want lol). "Can we watch Riverdale?" George asked in a questioning tone of voice. "No! No of that baby shit. We are watching Sofia the first," Sapnap says as he takes the remote from Dream's hand and turns to Sofia the first. "Ah yes, Riverdale is so for small children. Sofia the first is where it's at," George said and they all laugh.

"And no cussing in front of George. I don't want him to pick up your bad mouth," Dream says, as a big brother should. "Oh sorry. I will watch my language next time," Sapnap says, and Dream nods. "I love you both," Dream says and they all hug and cuddle while watching Sofia the first because this is what everyone should do with their siblings.

i hope you liked it. it was a little short, but I enjoyed it. So I hope this is what you are looking for. I am going to go sleep because my throat hurts, so make sure to stay hydrated and stay safe and warm. I love you all and I hope everyone has amazing days or has had an amazing day! Toodles!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. 

If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.