Cuddling

Dream won't let George get out of bed by cuddling him. I hope you enjoy this because it is short now that I look at it. One of my shortest ones now that I look at it.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well, and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful, intelligent little muffin, and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-Person

It was a typical Saturday morning, meaning Dream nor George had anything important to do today. SapNap went to visit Darryl and Zak's place for a day in a half because he felt like it. George stirred in his sleep a bit. A few minutes later, George's phone started to ring, signaling somebody was calling him. He groaned and rolled over to reach for his phone. He took it off the charger and looked who the caller was. "Ughh, what does he want so early in the morning," George mumbled to himself in an annoyed tone of voice. "What?" George asked, slightly annoyed and slightly exhausted. "Don't what me, George, you know what you did!" SapNap said, generally sound mad and annoyed. "Oh my, what did I do this time!" George asked, curiosity taking over him. "You know what you did!" SapNap yelled through the phone. "No, I don't! That's why I'm asking you!" George yelled back. Dream stirred in his sleep. "What did I do? Like actually?" George said, a lot quieter. "Nothing, Lol. I just wanted to make you paranoid," SapNap said, giggling like a schoolgirl who just got told a secret. George rolled his eyes, "Go back to sleep SapNap," George said. "Okay! Love you gogy!" SapNap said. "Yeah, yeah," George said, rolling his eyes. "You know that, right?" SapNap asked. "No what?" George asked, question laced in his voice. "That Dream and I love you more than anything," SapNap said with a smile. "Yes, I do. You guys remind me every day," George said, giggling at the end of his statement. "Well, okay, just making sure you know it. Bye, I love you," SapNap said as he smiled through the phone. "Love you too, Mister Sappy Nappy," George said, giggling. And like that, the call was over. "Who was that?" Dream said, his voice still hoarse from sleeping. "Mister SapNap," George said, putting his phone back on the charger and getting out of bed. "Where do you think you're going?" Dream asked as he looked up at the smaller boy from the bed. "To get breakfast ready, why?" George asked, walking over to Dreams side of the bed. "Oh no, your not!" Dream spoke loudly aa yoinked George back into bed with him. George giggled, "Dream~, I need to make breakfast," George said while struggling to get out of Dream's firm grip. "No....breakfast can wait (I don't know what was I was trying to say before I fixed this)," Dream said, and then he went back to sleep. He can finally sleep soundly because he has his little muffin top in his arms. "Dream?" George asked silently. The only thing that was heard was light breathing from Dream, the giant teddy bear. George groaned; he was stuck in Dreams arms. Dream had a firm grip on his waist and lowered back. "Eh, whatever. I'll go back to sleep," George said with a smile as he went back to bed.

They slept, and they slept, and they slept. I hope you enjoyed this new and improved version. Have a wonderful day! Toodles, my friends!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody reads this, you request if you want. Bye, and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well, and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful, intelligent little muffin, and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.