Glasses

I have a bad obsession with putting blush and obviously long eyelashes on Minecraft Youtubers. George wears glasses. Everyone knows that. They had black frames and little stars on them. What happens when his glasses break and he has to wear contacts? Will George be shy or insecure? No matter what happens his two best friends SapNap and Dream are right by his side, complimenting him every step of the way.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

It was your average Monday morning at Ocean View College (I used a random school generator because most of my friends are at school and I can't ask them for help). Most students were lugging themselves to class or not going to class. George on the other hand was running to Class. Unlike most students who went to Ocean view College, George actually loved school. He loves it because it was the one place that he could do want he loved and be with the people he loved. "George? Is there a reason why you are dragging us to class right now?" Dream asks the smaller boy. "You guys wouldn't get out of bed," George says, rolling his eyes. Both of the taller boys chuckle. "Stop dragging us we will walk," SapNap protests, but it's no use George is just going to continue to drag them both to class. They finally had arrived at their class. George opens the door with his foot. "Good morning George, Nick, and Clay," Mrs. Paulina (the sexy character from super smash bros) says in her normal bitchy tone (sorry for the prohibitive language). "Mrs. Paulina, you know that Nick and Clay go by SapNap and Dream. So please respect what they go by," George says in a polite tone of voice. Mrs. Paulina rolled her eyes and ignored the smaller boy. George drags both of them to the back of the class and sits them down and sits in between them.  "Thanks, George, for telling her off," Dream says, with a wheeze. "Yeah, thanks, George. You're a great friend," SapNap says with a smile. George's face turns bright red and covers his face with his hands. SapNap and Dream start to laugh at the smaller boy. This always happened when SapNap or Dream would say any type of compliments to George. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," George says with a sweet smile. Both of them nod. George stands up and tries to get out, but Dream's legs are in the way. "Dream, move your stupidly long legs," George says. Dream laughs and doesn't move his legs. George just rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest and then begins to pout. George usually doesn't do this, but right now he is feeling helpless so he is going to pout. Dream feels bad and then grabs George by his armpits and lifts him over his legs. George mumbles a thank you then walks to the bathroom. George walked with his head down to the restroom, still embarrassed from Dream lifting him like he weighed nothing. And just like in any cliche fanfic, George runs into someone's chest and breaks his glasses. "Oh, George, you okay?" Techno says bending down to reach the smaller boy. George opened his eyes and everything was very blurry. Technoblade was a person everyone looked up to. Technoblade always wore a golden crown, because he was a king, he wore a white crop top, red cloak, and skinny jeans. Technoblade proves that clothes don't have any gender. He also had bright pink hair, that was fading into his normal brown color. He also proves that colors have no gender as well. Technoblade was 6"4, taller than most people at the school. Tecnos hella cool. "Your glasses are shattered George, do you have your contacts?" Techno says. "No they are at my parent's house and they live overseas," George says looking at the blurry figure in front of him. "Okay, what do you have to do? And then once you're done with that, we can get you back to class," Techno says with a smile. George nods and tells Technoblade that he has to use the washroom and like that Techno leads him to the washroom. George quickly used the washroom and washed his hands for twenty seconds and then went back to Techno. "You look very different without your glasses, you look a lot younger and more innocent," Techno says as he admires the smaller boy. George blushes at the compliment. "I don't think I look good with or without my glasses," George says looking down. "Well from my judgment and basically everyone at this school's judgment, you look cute with and without your glasses," Techno says, unwrapping his arm from George's waist. "We are at your class. I'll see you around," Techno says, looking down and smiling at the shorter boy. "Bye Techno, see you around," George says and then walks into the classroom. "Glad you decided to show up George," Mrs. Paulina said, scoff at the end of her sentence. George looked around to see where the voice was coming from. It was coming from in front of him. "Sorry Mrs. I had to go to the bathroom and then I ran into someone and my glasses broke and they had to escort me back to class," George says looking down blushing. Mrs. Paulina rolls her eyes and tells him to sit down. George walks over to the back of the glass where a big in a yellow (green) smiley face hoodie and a guy with a white bandana wrapped around his head. "George, where are your glasses?" SapNap whispers. "They shattered," George says, sitting down. "Oh," SapNap says, in shock. George felt many eyes on him and many people whispering stuff. "Okay, class since it has been six months since school started and I'm sure everyone forgot each other's names, so let's do an Ice breaker. An ice breaker is your name, age, favorite drink, your best friends if you have any, and where you are from," Mrs. Paulina said, with a fake smile. "Now who wants to go first," Mrs. Paulina says. Dream raises his hand. He walks to the front of the class and begins to introduce himself. "Well my name is Clay, but I prefer to be called Dream. I'm twenty-three years of age. I like water, I don't know, this is very stupid. Aren't we in college why are we doing an ice breaker. Okay, whatever my best friends are George and SapNap. And I am from Florida," Dream says, going to go sit back down. "Oh my Dream that was so wonderful," Mrs. Paulina says, in a seductive tone of voice. George starts making gagging noises, causing the whole class to start laughing. "George stop, that is not nice!" Mrs. Paulina says. "Oh my Dream that was so wonderful," George mocks and then throws himself on a wheezing Dream. The whole class is laughing now. "George detention Now!" Mrs. Paulina. "Okay, I'll go to the principal and tell him you're flirting with students," George snaps back at her. She goes quiet. Now the whole class is having their own little conversations. "Wow, I want to see this George more often," Dream says with a wheeze. George blushes and hides his face in Dream's chest. SapNap and Dream laugh at the smaller man's antics. "We could careless which George you are. Shy George, sassy George, whatever George you are, we love you no matter what," SapNap says with a smile.

And that is where our story ends. And legends as it SimpNap, SimpWasTaken, and SassyNotFound are still best friends to this day and Mrs. Paulina got fired.

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.