Round Nine

This is sort of not really a part two. Lil bitch it will be really awkward if this gets posted first. It's exactly what you think it is. So guess if you don't know lol. Oh god, this one is kind of weird. I am a little slow today, so bear with me lol. There is not actually smut, but it is implied heavily, hence the title. 

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

George panted. He was exhausted and wanting nothing more than to cuddle under the blanket and sleep. "How about round nine?" Dream asked and George just shook his head. "No one has inhumane stamina like you. I'm exhausted," George said as he rolled over onto his stomach and laid his head on top of the pillow (i don't know where else you would lay your head on the pillow, but whatever). "Come on baby," Dream said as he attempted to lay next to George and persuaded him. "No," George said as he rolled on his side and didn't pay attention to Dream. George felt Dream kissing up his neck. "Sapnap! Please get your father and take him far from me! I need a break," George yelled out, and just like that Sapnap walked in. "Come on dad, let's go do something else, and let's not bother my mother anymore," Sapnap said with a half-smile. Dream just shook his head. "Let's go father," Sapnap said as he dragged Dream off the bed and out the room. Sapnap shut the door behind them and then he took his dad downstairs to the gaming room. Sapnap handed him a controller. "We are just going to play random games and talk, because my mother is tired so yeah," Sapnap simply said and Dream nodded. (I am helping my friend with math so this might not be out today lol, but I will try). "I win," Sapnap teased, and Dream just sighed he had gotten clapped three times in a row by Sapnap. "I am done with this game," Dream said as he put his controller on the table. "Okay, Do you want to just talk?" Sapnap asked and Dream nods. "Okay I can do that," Dream says and their conversations start. "Well, why my mom?" Sapnap asked as he sat back on the couch and looked at the man. "I have told you this a couple of times, but I will tell you one more time. He is smart, kind, funny, beautiful all of the above basically. I don't think he gets told that enough, but he truly is all of those things. And he has a handsome son (that's in a fatherly son way by the way)," Dream said as he patted Sapnaps head. "Thank you old man I am flattered! Do you have any questions for me?" Sapnap asked as he looked his dad in the eyes. "Oh yes! I have many (Sapnap gulps). The first one is are you dating anyone?" Dream asked, he always loved to be caught up on all of the juicy gossips at his son's school. "Nope. I am not. Momma said I have to focus on my studies and get a stable job and then I can start dating," Sapnap said and Dream nodded, that was pretty reasonable. "I have a question for you old man. What were you doing to my mom when I walked in?" Sapnap said as he looked at Dream with one eyebrow raised. "We were having sex," Dream said with a smile. Sapnap snickered at his bluntness. "Thank you for being so blunt sir," Sapnap says with a chuckle and a giggle. "Anytime!" Dream says and they both laugh. They sit in silence for a bit. "How about we both ask each other one more question and then the author ends the story?" Sapnap said and Dream nodded (thank you sir Sapnap for making my life easier lol). "Okay. (Good questions to ask your dad is what I just looked up). What makes you really angry?" Sapnap asks Dream and Dream thinks about it. "When people don't listen to me. I don't know why it just makes me mad. Your mom knows this all too well," Dream says with a wheeze and Sapnap giggles. "My question is would you like to go be civil gentlemen and go raid the fridge so your mother has to go grocery shopping?" Dream said in a civilized accent. "Of course father! Let us go now," Sapnap says and the two of them gracefully make their way over to the fridge and raid it. 

That was nice and I am sleepy and I have homework so we love that. Thank you all for the amazing support and I love you all! Have a nice day, toodles!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.