DressNotFound

I have been staring at my screen for school for the past eight hours, with two breaks and my head and eyes hurt, so why not write fanfic and look at a screen even more. Okay so SapNap forcing George to go in a dress and go on Dreams stream. Dream is doing face cam for the first time, with a mask on. I don't know where I got this idea, it will be short though, lol. Let us go into the story now.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated

Third-person

"Why am I doing this again?" George asked, looking at himself in a full-body mirror, well SapNap sat behind him. "Because it will be funny and I want to see Dreams reaction," SapNap said looking up from his phone. George stood in a very uncomfortable position, in a long blue gown. SapNap had picked it out and it had lacy sleeves, and he wore a flower crown and shitty makeup SapNap did. He looked like cinderella, but she cried and her makeup got ruined. "So when are we going to do this, this dress isn't that comfortable," George said, still standing like he was a soldier, not very "ladylike" if you ask me. "Once the stream hits two hours, that will be in about fifteen to twenty minutes," SapNap said, watching Dream's stream on his phone. After about five minutes Dream got up saying that he was going to ask SapNap for food. SapNap then freaked out and quickly shoved George the princess, into his closet. George stumbled back into the closet, falling on his butt in the process. George just sat on the floor legs crossed, arms crossed over his chest, and a point present on his lips. Once SapNap shoved George in the closet he shut the closet door. Dream had no idea George was in a dress and also had no idea George was here. SapNap quickly sat down and just in the nick (hahaha get it) of time. Dream waked into his room and asked him "Do you have any food?" SapNap shakes his head not looking up from his phone. "Are you lying?" Dream asked, getting a little bit closer. "No, why would I be lying," SapNap said with a straight face and looking down at his phone. Dream just shrugged and mumbled a few things under his breath and then left SapNaps humble abode. SapNap made sure the door was locked and then quickly made his way over to the closet and opened it for George. George sat there with a pout on his lips and his arms crossed. "Come on George, stop sulking its showtime," SapNap said, grabbing George by the hand.

Time skip to when George and SapNap are tight outside Dream's door. Time skip brought to you by two things, one my mum is literally heather and two me typing on my phone.

Both George and SapNap were outside Dreams room. Dream was just practicing some par core. "Okay, you ready George?" SapNap asked AnxiousNotFound. George played with his fingers and then said "what if Dream doesn't want to see me or what if he doesn't like the outfit and thinks differently of me. What if he-," "George, George, do calm down, we don't want our princess getting overworked," SapNap said, kissing George's hand and winking at him in a friendly manner. "Okay, I'm ready," George said slightly blushing. SapNap slowly pushed the door open so the taller boy won't hear. George snuck in a quickly walked behind Dreams chair. SapNap gave him a thumbs up and got his dollar store camera on. They gone be on world star. George quickly whispered in Dreams ear "Dream~," George said in a quiet tone. Dream just shook it off, thinking it was just him dreaming. By know, the whole chat was going wild, but Dream didn't even notice. He was to focused on the game to even look at his face cam. George once again whispered "Dream~," Dream then knew it sound like the voice was behind him. He quickly turned around, to find his best friend standing there in a dress and horrible make up. It took him a minute to notice but then he quickly wrapped his hands around George's waist. "Oh my god, hi George! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Dream says. "SapNap wanted it to be a surprise," George says looking over to the boy holding the camera. "I am very excited you came, but confused why you're in a dress?" Dream says, spinning the older around. George just giggled "Again that was Sap's idea, he thought it would be funny," George says. Dream just laughs "Well I'm glad your here,"

Then the two spent the rest of the stream slowly dancing and other romantic dances you see in Disney movies and sadly SadNap never got on world star. Lol and this is the 14th part, that's a funny number.

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.