Back on Track

Punzo with long eyelashes, lol.

I was not going to make a part two of this, but @Cute_Panda124 asked for it. They said, "Can I get a part two, where Dream helps George eat more and get more sleep please?🥺🥺?" This is gonna be kind of short, Because I am not really sure, what to write about in this chapter. Anyway, let us do this. Cutie pie 2.0, lol.

Okay, so if anything is typed wrong, that is because the finger I use to type has a cut on it. I was opening hummus while playing among us and then I cut my finger.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

It has been a month now since Dream has come home and George had never left the taller boys side. No matter where he went, George would come with him. Besides in the bathroom. When Dream went to the bathroom, he would just wait outside. Today was just like that. It was around seven in the morning and Dream and George was still in bed. Dream lying on his back with one hand on George's lower back. And George was cuddled into Dream's side. Dreams eyes slowly started two flutter open. He blinked a couple of times, until his vision, was clear again. He looked down at his precious baby boy. George was slightly snoring, his mouth slightly opened, his normal swooped hair was all over his face, but in a cute way and his eyelashes would flutter every now and again. In Dreams eyes, George was the definition of perfect (fucking simp). George cut off Dreams dreaming session, he was whimpering. Dream coed at the smaller boy. "George," Dream whispered, into the older boy's ear. George just shivered but didn't wake up. "Georgie~," Dream whispered, just a little louder. George smiled and the turnaround, so his back was facing Dream. "I know your awake, baby," Dream says, in a calm tone of voice. George let out a small giggle and acts like he is still sleeping. "Come on, we need to get up for the day," Dream says, pushing George off of him, so he could get up. Dream stretches his arms over the top of his head and fixed his pants. George does grabby hands to the taller boy. "You're such a big baby, I love it," Dream says, picking his lover up and holding him with one hand. "Now, off to the kitchen!" George yells, in a playful manner. Dream wheezed slightly, as they made their way to the kitchen. The pair walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "So Sugar (sorry bad pet name, it's getting late lol), what would you like for breakfast?" Dream says in a questioning manner, as he sat George down on the counter. "Umm, pancakes!" George says, with a big smile. "How many pancakes would you like Cupcake (don't judge me, its twenty minutes till twelve in the morning and I need to finish my Spanish homework and write fanfic)?" Dream asks. Dream gets in between George's legs and kisses his nose. "One pancake please," George says, holding out one finger. Dream gives him the look. The look meaning 'You need to eat more' "Make that two pancakes," George says, with an even bigger smile than before. Dream just laughs and kisses his boyfriend's forehead. Dream then walks over to get all the materials to make pancakes and starts making them. Dream puts oil in the pan and waits for it to start sizzling. He then puts the pancakes batter into the pan and waits and then flips. Then he waits and then flips and bam, pancakes are done. "Thank you, babe, for making these. I am very hungry," George says with a smile, as he goes to the cabin to grab the white powdered sugar, then he makes his way over to the refrigerator to get Strawberries and syrup. George then proceeds to put the toppings on his pancakes and makes his way to the dinner table. He placed the plate on the table and went to go help his boyfriend with his pancakes and he also had to get utensils to eat the pancakes. George grabbed two forks and two knives and brought them to the dinner table. Dream comes in the kitchen with his set of pancakes and two glasses of orange juice (I don't know how he held all that in one go, but just go with it) and puts them both on the dining room table. Both of them sat down at the dining room table. "Why do you not have toppings on yours?" George says with one pancake in his mouth. Dream was gonna say he was on a diet, but he knew that would make George insecure or question why he is not on that diet, so Dream just said "I am not a huge fan of toppings on my pancakes," George nods and then continues on with eating his pancakes.

Time skip top when they both have finished their pancakes and they are washing dishes. Time skip brought to you by the cut on my finger and my stupid bedroom window open.

"I'll wash the dishes today!" George says with a smile, as he took both his dishes and Dream's dishes up the stairs. "Honey, don't you want me to do them, because you do them every day," Dream says with a soft tone of voice. "Nope, I'll do everything, I will clean, I will cook, I will do everything because he just came home for the military," HousewifeNotFound/SimpNotFound says with a smile and his hands in the soapy water. "I came home from the military like one or two months ago George," Dream says, but George just pushes him away and tells him to go sit on the couch. "Are sure you want me to leave you?" Dream says in a playful tone of voice. George quickly starts shaking his head vigorously. "No, no, don't leave, please stay right here," George says quickly. Dream just laughed and then goes up behind his baby and puts his head on his shoulder. "Please don't ever leave me again," George whispers as he places a kiss on his lover's forehead. "I won't George, I promise," Dream whispered quietly.

That is the ending of part two. I have to end it here because school starts soon and I need to get dressed and all of the jazz. But, rumor has it DreamWasSimping and HousewifeNotFound lived happily ever after, in their humble abode, for the rest of time. And Lonelynap/Thirdwheelnap watched the two slowly become more entranced with one another.

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.