Jealousy

My kitty 🥰🥰

This one is a request. @jeonkookiejeon1747 asked "Could you do one where Patches and George are cuddling and Dream gets jelly of patches and tries to cuddle up with George, but he pushes him away and Dream gets sulky," I like this, thank you for requesting.

Jealousy generally refers to the thoughts or feelings of insecurity, fear, and concern over a relative lack of possessions or safety. Jealousy can consist of one or more emotions such as anger, resentment, inadequacy, helplessness, or disgust. In its original meaning, jealousy is distinct from envy, though the two terms have popularly become synonymous in the English language, with jealousy now also taking on the definition originally used for envy alone.

A pointless spell from hocus pocus, because I can do that. Ah, say ento pi alpha mabi upendi (Ah say ento pi alpha mabi upendi). In comma coriyama (In comma coriyama). Sorry, back to the story.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

It was your average Wednesday afternoon. Dream was almost done editing his video and then he planned to go cuddle his baby boy. Dream had been editing for two days straight and he hasn't given his boy enough attention. George on the other hand was on the couch, in the living room with patches on his lap. They were watching my little pony. "Whos your favorite pony Patches?" George asked the cat. Patches just meowed and nuzzled into George's chest. George laugh and said "I like rainbow dash too," Patches just shook her head and laid across George's lap. Dream sighed, he was done editing for the day. Dream shut off his computer and took off his headset and shut off his computer. He pushed his chair in and walked out of his office. And shut the door, he wouldn't be going in there for a while. Dream walked down the hallway. He passed by the storage closet. He passed the by the bathroom and then their bedroom. Dream opened the bedroom door and looked around. No sign of George, nor patches. Dream closed the bedroom door and walked into the kitchen. Still no sign of George or patches. "Hmm, where could they be?" Dream whispered confusedly to himself. Dream then heard singing coming from the living room. Dream laughed and followed it. Dream pulled out his phone and went to the camera and began recording. Dream stood in the doorway of the living room and watched George sing. He was singing my little pony theme song. "My little pony~, my little pony~. My little pony! I used to wonder what friendship could be~!" George sang. Dream tried not to snicker because it would have ruined the video and it would have blown his cover. George was pretty good at singing, so it sounds great. "My little pony~. Until you all shared its magic with me!" George sang with patches in hand, just looking at him. "Big adventure! Tons of fun! A beautiful heart! Faithful and strong! Sharing kindness! It is an easy feat! And magic makes it all complete!" George sang as he spun Patches in the air. "You have my (my little pony)! Do you know you're all my very best, FRIENDS!" George sang with lots of joy. Dream ended the video, he would use this in the later future. "Loved the show honey," Dream said in a deep tone of voice, as he walked towards George. George squealed, causing patches to jump off of his lap. George got pillows and he started to throw them at his husband (of four years might I add). "Wow," Dream said as he dodged all of the pillows. Dream chuckled and then walked towards George. George picked up patches and got back under the blanket. "Can I cuddle with you baby?" Dream said with puppy eyes. "No! You go finish your work!" George said pushing the taller away from him. "I finished my work babes," Dream said with a smirk. He knew George was a sucker for wholesome pet names. "Nope, you still can't cuddle. I know you have more work to do," George said holding patches close. Dream sighed and walked out sadly. George started to feel slightly bad, but then remember Dream hadn't cuddled with him for two days. Two whole days! Can you believe this man!? He thinks he can just come to cuddle after starving George of attention for two days. Tsk, the audacity. George unpaused my little pony and began watching it again.

Time skip to at twelve in the morning when Dream is do sulking and goes to cuddle a sleeping George. Time skip brought to you by me listening to come little children. Time skip also brought to you by me getting my flu shot soon (wish me luck, needles are no Bueno).

Dream finally finished his editing for the week and went to check the time. It was around twelve in the morning. George wouldn't mind if he just cuddled him now. He knew had gone to bed about three hours ago. Dream took off his headset, shut off his computer, got up, pushed in his chair, and walked out of his office. Dream walked passed the storage closet, the bathroom, and then their bedroom. Dream heard a faint sound of the television still playing, so he knew George was still in the living room. Dream walked in the living room and there his baby laid. On his stomach, with only a small blanket covering him. Dream laughed and walked over to George. He pushed George's hair off of his forehead and kissed his head. George groaned a bit in his sleep. "George is a bit hot (temperature-wise, not physically, well yes physically, but that's beside the point), maybe he is sick?" Dream said picking up his baby boy and walking towards there bedroom. Patches jumped off the couch and followed Dream. Dream placed George on the bed. Dream took off his pants, so George could cool down a bit in his sleep. Dream took off his shirt and got in bed. Patches jumped on the bed frame and slept there. George rolled over on top of Dream and cuddled into his chest. Dream kissed George's face and neck and shoulders. "Oh shit! am dead," Dream said as he saw a hickey on George's shoulder (he accidentally did that).

In the morning. Time skip brought to you by me being hungry and this one-shot almost being over.

"CLAY, WHAT THE HELL IS ON MY SHOULDER!" George yells from the bathroom. Dream snickers and just rolls over in bed. George runs out of the bathroom and starts beating Dreams back, it didn't hurt, but it was funny how hard George tried. Dream rolled over and trapped George under him and cuddled him. "Go back to sleep honey bear, it is too early," Dream said into George's neck. George lets out a hmph and goes back to bed.

And like that DreamIsNoLongerJealous and SleepNotFound cuddled into the couldn't anymore. And patches jumped on them both because she was hungry. The end.

Ya, that's about it. If anybody reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.