Abusive Father

This is an abuse story because why not. George has an abusive father because why not. Dream comes over for a sleepover because they are like fifteen in this one. George does something wrong and things escalate quickly.

This one might be kind of morbid. George does get hit in this one by multiple things so bear with me. There might be a good ending I don't know. There might be mention of death and other stuff by the way.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

Dream laughed at the video on the television. The two of them had made a Minecraft video together and posted it on youtube and it was already at ten thousand views which were crazy. And they were watching it and Dream was laughing loudly at something George had said in the video. "Shh. My dad might come up here," George whispered nervously. His dad wasn't the nicest person, to say the least. Dream calmed down after a while. "Wow, sorry that was really fun. I am going to go take a shit. I'll be back in a bit," Dream said as he got up (I specified shit because that takes a long time, so it gives more time for what is to come). "Please be quiet as possible," George whispered as he sat upon his knees and held Dream's hand. "Okay, okay," Dream said in a normal tone of voice as he opened the door and walked down the hall. George quickly scrambled under his desk. He doesn't have a door on his room or bathroom or closet, so he hides under his desk which you cant see if your standing in the doorway. George covers his ears with his elbows and put his hands behind his head just in case his dad broke the desk again. George heard loud footsteps and he felt himself shrink even more and cover his ears even more. His dad was coming and there was no mistaking that. Dream wasn't wearing any shoes, so that was his dad. "What's all this noise brat?!" His dad yelled as he hit something against the wall. George shivered he wasn't sure what that thing was and it was making him nervous. "Where are you?!" His dad yelled this time a lot louder. George felt himself freeze in place. The silence was making him sick. "I am going to count to three. You have three seconds to come out before I fucking get my gun and rip both these stupid ass flags!" George gulped. He could take a beating. He couldn't take a bullet to the head though. George crawled and the floor. "One," His dad said. George heard stuff (George's is trans, because why not) fall. His dad had thrown everything off his shelf where his trans flag and his pride flag were hanging and he ripped them down (not ripping them in half, but just taking them down). George stood up and walked towards his dad with his head down. George felt something hit his back hard. It wasn't a hand, but something way worse that we won't mention, because of personal reasons. George muffled his cries with a gulp. "Why the fuck are you hiding?!" George's dad spat right in his face. George thought for a quick second. His mother had texted him some rude things earlier so he could just say that. "Well..-," George was interrupted by his dad. "SPEAK UP! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" His dad yelled right in his face once more. "Well, my mom texted me something," George said as he walked over to get his phone off the bed and handed it to his dad nervously. His dad snatched the phone and unlocked it. He went to the messages and clicked on Melisa (because that's the only name I can think of, that will be his mom's name). "Don't listen to that slut!" George's dad yelled. "It's hard not to," George said quietly. This time his dad didn't complain about it. "She's a bitch and a slut. She left us, so you shouldn't even consider her your mother anymore. She cheated on me and she's a gold digger. She knows damn well that you're a boy. I don't care what she says. You are my son and if she has the audacity to say some other shit we might need to fight. Block her. She doesn't have the right to talk to my son like that (George smiled). If she says something like you will always be a girl or uses, uh, I forgot what those are called one more time (pronouns is what he was talking about by the way). Then I will see her in court and she will never see you again. You got that?" George's dad said as he spoke loudly. George nodded. "Yes daddy (not sexual)," George said as he hugged his father. "I'm sorry honey. I haven't been able to pay for my medicine, so sorry about the outburst," George's dad, who I will name Richard said. George just nodded. His dad was an asshole, but he couldn't really control it. His dad has sensitive hearing so sometimes noises are too loud to hurt his ears and sometimes he cant hear things at all. His dad didn't like the noises so he would lash out at the cause of the noise. "Sorry about your stuff. I'll put it back and I'll get you some more small flags," George's dad said. And George smiled and nodded. Richard ruffled George's hair. "Do you think it's time for a haircut?" He said with a laugh. "Maybe," George said and they both laughed together. His dad was very accepting that George was trans. "I'm back," Dream said as he walked into the room. "Is he your boyfriend?" Richard asked and George swatted at him. "Get out dad," George said as he pushed Richard out of the room. Dream smiled at the two. "Eh, he is good looking. But not as good looking as my boy," Richard said and George blushed. "Get out," George said once more. "Okay, okay," Richard said and he left. George turned around to Dream. "Sorry about him," George said with a laugh. Dream pins George to the wall and the author ends the story. Hahaha.

That's the end. that sucked ass. I am lazy lol. I am going to go play star stable again lol. I hope you all have nice days. I am going to send my sis like eight thousand mcyt TikTok's lol. sorry if there are mistakes. Toodles!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.