Eyes Green Like The Grass?

Eye reveal anyone?

That song eyes blue like the titanic or something. That's what the title is based on sort of. I don't really know. This is a request from @OliveMint and they said "So, Dream wears his mask because he's been told that it's not okay to have green eyes. His two boyfriends decide that if he's not going to take his mask off willingly, they're going to "force" (tickle) him into doing it. Dream expects them to ask him to keep it on, but they actually find his eyes amazing. The first time he's been complimented on his eyes. I'm not sure if it's considered angst, but I'm pretty sure it's mostly fluff," Thank you for the request.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

Dream always wore a mask. Ever since he was a young chap he had been wearing one. He lived in a society that looked at you differently if your eyes weren't brown or blue. And it wasn't a good different. This whole society was brainwashed to think if your not the definition of perfect you aren't normal. Sounds a lot like our society crazy. You could go to jail for having green eyes because it was the sign that you are a witch or something. So that's why Dream kept it a secret, from everyone. He couldn't fit in no matter how hard he tried. If he went to go get contacts to change the color of his eyes the government would hunt him down and put him in jail. It happened to his mom when Dream was only seven and he hasn't seen her since. One day everyone would believe the stupid lies the government told would be educated about it. One day Dream will feel comfortable about his eyes and he would love them for being different. He had two boyfriends. One was a short cutie who moved to America just to live with him and his other boyfriend. Love makes you do crazy things and they all have never been happier with it. His other boyfriend is also short, but he thinks he's tall. His name is Sapnap. He likes to do things that he's never tried before, so basically, he loves challenges and he seemed all big and tough. But deep down inside Sapnap loved cuddles and being treated like someone who depended on others. George and Dream were fine with it and they loved him no matter what made him happy. But one thing Dream was scared of doing was showing them his eyes. And his whole face at that. They might look at him differently and they might even turn him into the police. Only time will tell. He hadn't shown anyone the color of his eyes only his parents and siblings had seen them His siblings saw them when Dream was at home and the world wasn't fucked up like it is now and his parents saw them when he was born, cause duh. Even his two boyfriends didn't know what they looked like. And now we are here. Dream was sat in bed kicking his boyfriends away from him. "Please we want to see your beautiful face and eyes," Sapnap said, but Dream just shook his head. (I am working on math by the fire and listening to world burn. Feeling good). "You will look at me differently, just like everyone else did," Dream said as he continued to gently kick the short gremlins off the bed. His memories flashed back to when he started going to school. The poor boy was only in preschool and he was already getting taunted and bullied for his green eyes. That's why Dream lived in the shadows of everyone else with his mask on. He then grew at like age seven and he was almost six foot. People then started to make fun of him then and they would avoid him even more. They were just heartless people in general and Dream couldn't change that. "No we won't," George begged. But Dream didn't let up. He had fallen for this trap more than once and not once had he took off the mask, so he didn't plan to do it now. George went over to Sapnap and whispered something in his ear. Sapnap nodded like the little gremlin he was. "If you don't take off the mask we will have to force you to do so," Sapnap said. "Force?" Dream thought to himself. The worse the two gremlins would do is tie him up with a pillowcase and then feel bad and come back two minutes later and give him cuddles. They both jumped on him and started to tickle his sides. Dream started thrashing and laughing as the two of them didn't let up and kept tickling. This went on for nearly five minutes. "Okay, okay, I will show you what my face looks like just stop tickling me," Dream said, and as the two of them backed off with smiles on their faces. Dream sighed as he took the mask off and opened his eyes. George and Sapnap stood there with shocked looks on their faces. "Your eyes are beautiful and so is the rest of your face," George said with a smile.

And just like that, the compliments started to flood in. Dream was very grateful. That's the end. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry, it took a while I was doing homework and watching TikTok lol. Have a nice day and remember requests are open! Toodles!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.