Younger Brother

George is SapNaps younger brother. Clay, one of SapNaps friends has come over for dinner and he is shocked by the younger boy's appearance. George was dressed in a short pink skater skirt and a pink crop top. Clay instantly fell for the younger and that's the story. SapNap is twenty-three, Clay is twenty-three and George is twenty. I hope you enjoy it.

I haven't worked on this since November nineteenth. Okay, this one may be kind of short, because you know I am very lazy. 

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

Today was an average day for everyone. Clay was over at Sapnap's house eating dinner and they were just talking. "George! Are you home?!" Sapnap yelled from downstairs. "Yeah, why?" George yelled from his room. "Dinner is ready!" SapNap yelled. Clay looked at the other man confused. "George, you said?" Clay said as he got thrown off by the accent and the high-pitched voice (George is the one with the accent and the sort of high pitched voice). "Yeah, he's my younger brother," Sapnap said with a smile as he continued to eat his pasta. "He's a little shy, so just be welcoming," Sapnap whispered as he heard light footsteps walk down the stairs. Clay turned his head so he was facing the stairs and so he could see this George first hand. Clay's jaw dropped as he first laid eyes on the smaller boy. George had fluffy brown and a flower crown was laid neatly on his head. George had big brown eyes that looked like a baby deer's eyes. George had pink plump lips that had some lip gloss on them. George wore a pink crop top and a pink skater skirt that was a little too short and he wore some socks. "He is so adorable," Clay said and then he realized he was staring for too long. "He looks fifteen or sixteen oh lord," Clay said as he took his eyes off the boy. "Sapnap! You didn't tell me you were having guest over," George said as he went to go cover himself. "Oh shit, your not homophobic are you?" SapNap asked the taller boy. "Nope," He said. Why would he tell someone to change their clothes or change who they like just because he wanted to? Clay didn't want to, either way, he was in love with Sapnaps younger brother. George sat down in between his brother and Clay. "You got all the bad traits from your parents," Clay said as he pointed at Sapnap.  Sapnap laughed and so did George. "Can I get the backstory on why George has a British accent and you don't?" Clay asked. "Sure, I will tell it," George said with a smile. "Okay, so my mom had Sapnap and then she moved to the united kingdom and had me, and then she came back here. Our dad traveled with her at all times. I was left with our dad and Sapnap was left with our mom. So we were separated for most of our lives. Our dad died one night and then I moved to America. SapNap had his own house so I moved in with him and now we are here," George said as Dream looked with wide eyes. "Interesting," He said simply as he couldn't take his eyes off the smaller boy. "I'm not gay, but your really cute," Dream says as he continues to look at the boy. "Um, thank you," George says as he eats his pasta. Dream nods with a smile. After a while, the three of them were done eating and they all went to the living room to watch a movie. SapNap sat in the middle of George and Dream. George gets up and grabs the remote off the television stand and turns on the television as he sits back down. George flips to a Disney movie and then they all just start talking. 

The three of them watched the movie and Sapnap and Dream became even closer and so did George and Dream. Turns out George was gay and he loved to wear things that flaunted his shape. The three of them went everywhere together and they had such a good bond. A couple of months had passed and Dream had been trying to convince Sapnap to let him date George. And now we are here. Dream is still trying to convince Sapnap. 

"I don't think that's a good idea," Sapnap said as he crossed his arms over his chest. This is the seventh time (its the seventh time today, haha) Dream had asked if he could take George on a date. "Can you please stop being so protective over your baby bother and let him decide if he wants to go on a date with me?" Dream asks Sapnap. SapNap sighed and gave in. He couldn't protect his baby brother forever. He had to grow up one day and today might be that day. "Please keep and safe and never hurt him," Sapnap asked as a few tears fell from his eyes. "I will. I promise. George and you both mean so much to me and I wouldn't dare to hurt either of you," Dream said as he hugged his best friend. Their hug is done and then Sapnap rubs his eyes and says "If you take him to Mcdonalds on your first date." They both start laughing at the silly date idea. "I promise I won't," Dream said with a smile present on his face.

And just like that our story has come to an end for the one hundredth and fifteenth ( time. George and Dream went on a very sophisticated date and they had a blast. I hope you enjoyed this for the millionth time. I got this done before advisory so that's good. Anyways have a nice day and toodles!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.