Green Man Comfrot

This a request that I did not see until now! If you dm a request I'm sorry if I don't see it! Anyway, their name is @planetven and they said "Hello!! so here's a request for your one-shot book (i like it btw!! nice work) I wanna see some dream getting comforted because it's always George or Sapnap in the books I've read and green man deserves some comfort too don't you think? Well, that's all, what he's being comforted about is up to you! thank you <3," I will do this. I've been taking a break for three days because I need to finish schoolwork and I had a math project due yesterday and I forgot to do it, so I did it three hours before it was due. This one might be a little short, but I hope you enjoy it!

If there are any mistakes that's because I'm doing three things at once. I am writing fanfic on my phone, do Spanish on my iPad, and doing my math homework on paper. Anyway onto the story.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

"You okay? You seem a little out of it today," George said as he looked up at one of his best friends. Dream, SapNap, and George all lived together in a three-bedroom house. It was small but cute. "Eh, it's nothing," Dream says as he starts eating again. SapNap, Dream, and George were all sat at the dining room table eating the lunch that SapNap had made. Dream had been in a sad mood all day. "Are you sure?" SapNap asks the taller boy. Dream just shrugs and then they all eat the rest of their lunch in silence. After a few minutes, Dream gets up and goes to put his dish in the sink. "He's been all droopy and out of it this whole morning, should we ask more about it or just comfort him until he opens up to us?" SapNap asked. "Wait till he opens up to us. I don't want to invade his personal space, because you know that makes him very uncomfortable. Well, that makes most people very uncomfortable, but still," George says with a smile. Their plan was in action. George and SapNap go put their dishes away and then they go look for their tall friend. The plan was simple. When Dream is sad he always goes to the movie room. SapNap and George would go into the movie room and sit in the proximity of the taller boy, next to him or on top of him. Probably on top of him. Dream found it funny when they would do that. Then after a while Dream would probably open up and tell them what's wrong. Then once he does SapNap and George comfort him and shower him with love and then they all cuddle and do other stuff (this plan is basically for me to map out the rest of the fanfic). SapNap and George both check the moving room first. To no surprise, the taller boy is sitting there looking at the blank screen. There was no show on or anything. He was staring at a blank screen like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "Dreamy?" George walked as both him and SapNap walked towards Dream. "Yes?" Dream said back, he didn't even take his eyes off of the television. "What are you doing?" George asked as the two of them stand on either side of Dream. "Watching a blank screen," He mumbled under his breath. This time he took his eyes off the screen and looked at both boys. The sad expression never left his face. (I have an essay that is due on Wednesday and all I need is the conclusion and I am working on debate. So that's fun). "What are you guys doing?" Dream said as his attention went back to the white screen. "Oh nothing," Sapnap said as he sat himself down right on Dream and George did the same. "This doesn't seem like nothing," Dream said with a smirk as he raised his eyebrow. "It is nothing," George said with a smile. "Yes, he's smiling!" George thought in his head. After a while of them sitting like this Dream finally says something. "Sorry I've been in such a bad mood. My mother has been in and out of the hospital and I feel bad that I can't visit her, so that's why I am in a bad mood. Sorry for brushing you guys off." George and SapNap just smiled at him. "It is fine, we didn't want to invade your personal space, so we waited to see him you would open up," George said with a smile. Dream thanked them and hugged them. "We love you Dream," Sapnap said with a smile and George agreed as well. "I love you guys too," Dream said as he hugged them both some more. After their wholesome session, George and Sapnap started to fight again. "Move," Sapnap said as he pushed George away from Dream. SapNap pushed George onto the other side of the couch. Sapnap laid across the taller boy. "Hey!" George yelled as he pushed Sapnap off of Dream. Dream laughed as this went on and on and on. "You can both sit on my lap," Dream said with a smile. "No we can't Sapnaps fat ass will take up all the room," George said as he rolled his eyes. "Bit-," Sapnap statement was cut of Dream threw him over his shoulder. "H-Hey put me down," Sapnap said as he kicked Dream. "George apologize," Dream said. "Sorry Sapnap," George said as he pouts. "Good, now we can all stare at the blank screen together, "Dream said.

And just like that our story has come to an end. George, Dream, and Sapnap stare at the white screen for all of eternity. I hope you enjoyed it. I am going to go do other things now. Anyway, Toodles!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.