Freddy Krueger, but it's Dream.

I watched the knock-off of the nightmare on elm street or something and it was hella funny. So Clay is Freddy and he goes into George's dreams and goes to kill him, but they fall in love instead. This one will be kind of short, so I hope you enjoy it. And George ends up meeting Clay in real life once they fall in love in his dream.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

Good tossed and turn in bed. He was having the same nightmare he has had since he was a kid. George had lost all his friends and everyone close to him, because of this nightmare. His only friend was a guy named Sapnap. SapNap came over as much as he could, but right now Sapnap was visiting his parents, so he wasn't here right now. George woke up. He looked to be in his room, but it looked foggy. He was in his nightmare now. "Can't you just leave me alone?!" George cried out. George had never gotten a full night of sleep since he was a baby. When he was three that's when the nightmares started and now he is twenty-four and still having those same nightmares. "I just want to sleep," George said quietly. He was so fucking (bad word) exhausted. Then the man started to circle George as he ran his knife hands over George's face. The man was pretty handsome. "You have been haunting my dreams for twenty-one years, don't you have better things to do?!" George asked angrily. He was sick of this man's shit (bad word). "I'm trapped," The man said quietly as he stops circling George. George was taken back, he had never heard the man speak. The man's voice was calm, deep, and soothing. George loved it. "How are you trapped?" George asked the taller man as he stood up. "I'm trapped until I kill you. If I kill you then I will be free. But I can't bring myself to do it. Your such a sweetheart and your so cute, so I don't want to kill you," Clay said as he looked down. "Oh my. Well, I know a way out. But I want to get to know first and what your background is," George said as he sat down intrigued. "Well, my name is Clay. I am twenty-one and I have been twenty-one since you were three. I haven't aged at all. You were a cute kid, I am not saying that in a pedo way, you were just so cute and innocent. I don't know how I got here, but I can't leave. I was nineteen and someone came up to me and they put a spell on me or something and know I'm here. I've been in love with you since you turned eighteen," Clay said with a smile. George blushed. Everyone always found him weird or ugly, but Clay did not. "Let me see your face," George said. Clay sighed as he took off his hat. George was amazed. Clay had freckles all over his face and they made him look so adorable. "I have a way to save you since we got to know each other a bit," George said as he grabbed onto Clay. "Hold on tight," George said as he woke himself up, and just like that Clay was in the normal world. "You saved me?" Clay said as he looked around. "Yes, I did," George said with a smile.

The two of them became best friends and then they became boyfriends. They loved each and they had a blast. George helped Clay adapt to normal life and Clay told more stories about his childhood. These next few scenes will be the two of them interacting, because why not.

"Babe! I need help," George called out from the kitchen. "Yeah?" Clay said as he walked into the kitchen. "Can you help me cut this?" George said as he was cutting vegetables. "Okay," Clay said as he put one hand on George's slim waist. "Oh, my," George said as Clay's knife-hands poked him in the back. "Oh, sorry babe wrong hand," Clay said as he itched the back of his neck. "It's okay," George said with a smile. "Fuck (bad word)," Clay said as he poked himself in the abdomen well trying to put on his shirt. "Damn these knife-hands," Clay said to himself. "I'll help you," George says with a smile as he helps his boyfriend. "Thanks,' Clay says as he blushes. He always needed help with putting on his clothes, because he always stabbed himself and he couldn't do it. "Sorry bubbles. I didn't mean to," Clay said as he looked down in shame. "It's okay honey, it didn't even hurt," George says as he wraps the cut that clay made. "Are you sure?" Clay asked as he still watched his boyfriend. "Yes, I am sure. I liked it anyway," George said with a smile. And Clays face flushed red. "I love you, you knife handed dummy," George said as he hugged his boyfriend tightly.

And that's where our story ends. This was very rushed and kind of short. I hope you enjoyed it. Anyways Toodles!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.