Rampage

Sad George or HappyNotFound. He looks beautiful in this photo. It really brings out his physique and facial bones.

Dream has anger issues. Everyone knows that. So no one tries to piss him off or else he will go on a rampage. The only person who can calm him down is George. This chapter is just George helping Dream calm down.

Disclaimer, this is a disclaimer, the gym teacher gets a bench press thrown at him. Trust me, you will thank me later. If you don't like that, leave I guess.

A quick reminder that you are valid no matter who you love or what you love or who you support, you are and always will be valid.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, besides this one time, because my heart can't take pain right now, right now my heart can take the pain. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

"George, I don't want to go to school," Dream whined as he crossed his arms over his chest and pouts. "Well you have to because we only have a few weeks left and I don't want you failing any classes," George says as he puts his hoodie over his head. Both Dream and George were in there last year of high school and they couldn't afford to fail. "What if I lash out at someone and I hurt them," Dream says quietly. After Dream was younger he has anger issues (Anger management is the process of learning to recognize signs that you're becoming angry and taking action to calm down and deal with the situation in a productive way. Anger management doesn't try to keep you from feeling anger or encourage you to hold it in.). George was the only person who could calm him down. "I'll be there to stop you," George says putting Dreams shirt over his head. "Thank you, George, your the best friend I could ever ask for,"  Dream says, holding George in a bone-crushing hug. The two had been friends since childhood. Dream had lost all of his friends because he couldn't control his temper. But George, George stayed with him and helped him manage it. "Your welcome Dream," George said as he wrapped his arms around Dreams neck. The two let go and Dream fixed his shirt and puts on some shorts. The two were polar opposites in looks. Dream was around 6"3 in a half, he went to the gym more then he went to school (He went to school a lot), he had an eight pack and was very strong. George on the other hand was 5"6. George went to the gym as well, well not to work out, but to watch Dream workout (wow George (winky face emoji)). George loved to read and he loved homework. Dream on the other hand struggled a bit when he read and would always get mad if he messed up, but George always had time to teach him to read or read to Dream. The two were made for one another. "Why is this toast taking so long?!" Dream yelled angrily. Not to mention, Dream was very impatient. "Dream just wait a few more minutes and it will pop out," George said, grabbing the taller boys bicep. Dream took a deep breath and calmed down. "I'll just wait, it's fine," Dream whispered to himself. "Good boy," George said patting Dreams arm. Dream smiled. He enjoyed it when George would compliment him or praise him. Finally, the toast pops out of the toaster and the two grab it. Dream puts butter on his and then eats it. George gets jam out of the fridge and puts it on his. George eats it. "Do you wanna take my car, the bus, or walk?" Dream asked the older boy. "We should walk today, the breeze is nice," George said with a smile. The two grab their backpacks and they are out of the door. Well not before George locks the door. They didn't want someone stealing patches. Dream would be devastated if that ever happened to his beautiful kitty cat.