Open the door please...

Okay, so Dream and Sapnap are dating in this one and it's based on the song meant to be yours, but I put my own spin on it I guess. So I won't put the lyrics, but if you've heard the song, you'll know what part is what. 

Sapnap had locked himself in the bathroom because he didn't want to see Dream's face. Dream is trying to get Sapnap out of the bathroom because their apartment is on fire. Dream is just admitted he was a shity boyfriend and all that and they makeup and get out of the burning building. 

Disclaimer there is fire and a lot of flashbacks. If you don't like that, then leave I guess. So I hope you enjoy this. Uh, arson, manipulations, near death, more fire. 

And please don't burn your schools and don't commit arson. From your parental unit of the dearest. And one more disclaimer, Dream intentionally tries to burn himself alive.

Just wanted to give a warning beforehand, just in case. 

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was.

Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

"Please come out," Dream begged as he slammed on the bathroom door. His and his boyfriend's shared apartment was currently up in flames and Dream couldn't get Sapnap out of the bathroom. 

"Go away!" Sapnap yelled as he backed up to the back corner of the bathroom while shaking his head. 

"I need you to come out and get dressed, we need to leave. I am sorry for what I did in the past, please forgive me," Dream said as he frantically watched the smoke slowly close in on him. 

"You said that last time, I am not falling for it this time," Sapnap said as a few tears fell from the memories of what happened a couple of years ago. 

"You look so nice, come on, the prom is starting soon!" Dream said with a smile as he dragged Sapnap out of the bathroom in his outfit. Sapnap was out of his comfort zone, but Dream kept telling him he looked great. 

"Buckle up," Dream said with a smile and they were off to the school. Sapnap looked up. They were stopped in the middle of the road. 

"Why'd you stop?" Sapnap asked and he looked around. People were coming towards them, in prom outfits and everything. 

"Kind of sick of all these assholes. Aren't you?" Dream asked and Sapnap looked at him confused, not quite sure what he was getting at. Dream smiled as he lit a match in the car. 

"What are you-, why are you doing that in the car?!" Sapnap asked frantically and he quickly tried to unlock the door. 

"I am not going with you. You're just gonna ruin everything just like that time," Sapnap cried out. The memories were coming back.