Thunderstorms

This is a request from @xClxxdyGirlUwux. Sigh, I want everyone's request to be heard (if you request smut or self-harm I probably won't do it), so I did this one. They said "Can you do bottom Dream," That's all they said, so I am waiting for another response and I'm crying on the inside. I am not the biggest fan of bottom Dream, so yeah. Dream is going to be afraid of thunderstorms, because why not.

A thunderstorm, also known as an electrical storm or a lightning storm, is a storm characterized by the presence of lightning and its acoustic effect on the Earth's atmosphere, known as thunder. Relatively weak thunderstorms are sometimes called thundershowers. Thunderstorms occur in a type of cloud known as a cumulonimbus.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

"Where is Dream?" SapNap questioned his best friend. The two of them were at Dreams house watching a movie and it was pouring rain and there was a thunderstorm and for some reason, Dream invited them over last minute. "I don't know, I haven't seen him in a few hours," George simply said. "We should maybe look for him, he might be scared of thunderstorms you never know," George suggested. Sapnap spits out his imaginary water. "Dream? Scared of thunderstorms? I doubt it," Sapnap said with a laugh. "Stop making fun of his fear and let's go look for him," George said as he grabbed Sapnaps hand and lead him down the hall. "You look downstairs and I will go look upstairs," George said, and like that they split ways. SapNap look in the dining room and the kitchen. Dream was not there. Sapnap knew he wasn't in the living room, so he went upstairs to help George. "He's not downstairs," Sapnap said. "Okay, I have one more room to look through and it's his bedroom," George said, and just like that they both walk into Dreams room. "Dream," George said in a quiet voice as he looked around. Dream didn't answer. Then a lightning bolt struck the ground. Both George and Sapnaps neck snapped over to where they heard a whimper. It was in the closet. They both slowly made their way over to the closet and opened the door slowly. (I am kind of basing this scene on that one in ouran where Haruhi was scared of the thunder and she hid in the wardrobe, that's my inspiration right now lol). There Dream sat at the end of the closet. He had an onesie on and he was holding onto a small stuffed bear for dear life. "Dream, come here," George said with open arms. Dream shook his head and buried his face into the teddy bear. The three of them sat in silence for a while until another lightning bolt struck the ground. Dream whimpered and then jumped up into George's arms. "Save me," Dream said quietly. "We are here don't worry," George said as he went to Dreams bed and began to rub his back. SapNap came and sat next to the two of them. "Your okay," George said as he rubbed Dreams back in a warming manner. Dream sniffed a bit and rubbed his eyes as he looked up at George. "Are you afraid of the thunderstorms button?" George questioned the younger boy. "Mhmm," Dream (that was a yes by the way) said as he sniffled. "Awww, poor baby," George said as he kissed his best friend's head. "I told you, idiot," George said as he smacked Sapnap upon his head. Dream giggled at their actions. "I will no longer judge books by their covers," Sapnap said in a sincere tone of voice. "Maybe we can talk about your fear to get your mind off the storm," George said with a smile. "Okay," Dream said in a small voice. Both SapNap and George had their attention on the taller boy. "Well, it started when I was younger. My sister was born and my parents had all of their attention on her. I was not mad or anything because I love her more than life itself. But one night there was a thunderstorm and of course, I got scared, because I'm a pussy and I went to go ask my parents if I could sleep in their bedroom and they said no because I was too old to be scared of anything. That messed with me and I haven't gotten over that fear. I didn't want to tell you guys, because I thought you guys would make fun of me for it," Dream said as he looked down shyly. Both Sapnap and George smiled and looked Dream. There was a lightning bolt that struck on the ground while he was talking and he didn't even notice. "Don't worry Dream we will take care of you while you are weak and vulnerable," Sapnap said as he picked Dream up off of George and onto his lap. "Stop, stop it," Dream said in between laughs as Sapnap pepper kissed up and down his face and neck. "I can't help it you are so cute," Sapnap said as he put his hands on Dream's waist. "Dream why don't you tell us more stories, I am so intrigued by them," George said with a smile as he cuddled into Sapnap. "Okay I will," Dream said.

And just like another story has come to an end. I hope you enjoyed this one, it was short and sweet and I know a lot of you will like it because you guys are bottom Dream simps. I have to take a quiz so toodles!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.