They're coming to take me away

The title is based on a song, the song is called "They're coming to take me away." It is based on the first part of the song. It goes like "And...they're coming to take me away haha, they're coming to take me away hoho hehe haha. To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time. And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away ha haaaaah," It sort of has something to do with the story, since the government takes the hybrids away. The symbolism is there, just figure it out.

If you could not already tell most of the time the stuff in the parentheses is me talking or putting my input.

This request is by @Diamond_088 they said "Request-Poly Dream Team. They all live together and in this universe, one percent (I did the math and it says seventy million is one percent of seven billion. So there are seventy million hybrids) of the people in the world are born as a hybrid (of mixed character; composed of mixed parts) or born with certain animal ears and tails. And Gogy (for plot reasons) was born a hybrid. And his animal is a cat but George hid this from his two boyfriends because he is scared that they would send him to the government (hence why the title is called they're coming to take us away) as most were used from experiments. George learned to hide his ears and tail, but being hybrid wasn't easy. He would find himself asleep on the counter, one time he even woke up confused as he found himself on the fridge (you are telling me y'all don't sleep on the fridge?). Both Sapnap and Dream noticed this. One day as they both woke up early when they start feeling something touching them in their sleep, to see it was just George cuddling was them (get your mind out of the gutter). But something was different then they noticed George had ears and a tail. Will they tell George in the morning? Or not you can decide that (they are going to tell George in the morning, just a quick spoiler alert). You will probably see me making a lot of requests because I have a lot of ideas so yeah hope I don't get annoying 😅," I love request, so never feel like you will be annoying when you request too much. I enjoy all the request I have gotten so far, they were all so fun to write.

Disclaimer, I snap the government's neck. I don't know why I have to put a disclaimer, but that might disturb a few people, so here is a warning thing.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

Ever since George was little, he had always been different. He couldn't hang out with other kids because he had, ears and a tail. Nowadays we're different. Most people loved hybrids. Especially the government. The government almost wiped out the whole hybrid population, by taking them away. George had never let his guard down, no matter where he was. He never let his tail or ears come out, he always hid them just to be safe. "George are you awake?" Dream asked knocking on the door. "Yep, just wait a minute I am changing," George said grabbing a beanie (to cover his ears) and some pajama pants (to cover his tail). George put the beanie on over his ears and pulled the pants up over his legs and tail. George could hide his ears without his beanie, but it was too early in the morning and George didn't want to let his guard down. George walked out of their shared room and into the hallway. He walked past the bathroom and the storage closet. And then he made his way into the kitchen. "Good morning George!" Sapnap said looking up from his phone. "Morning," George says getting a can of tuna out of the fridge. "George? Don't you think it's a little early for tuna?" Sapnap asked standing up from his seated position. "It's never too early for tuna," George hisses at Sapnap. "Haha, you're just like a cat," Sapnap says with a smile, as he gets some milk out of the fridge. George froze in his place. "Was Sapnap catching on to the fact that he was a hybrid? Or maybe it was just a coincidence? Yeah, a coincidence. "George," Sapnap says waving a hand in front of the smaller boy. "Yeah," George says tilting his head to the side and looking at Sapnap. "Nothing, you just seem a little lost in your thoughts," Sapnap says pouring his milk in a glass. "SapNap?" George asked looking at the younger boy. "Yes (I might gag) kitten (oh my lord)?" Sapnap asked with a smile. "May I have your milk?" George asked with wide puppy dogs' eyes. "Ugh fine. Your luck you are cute," Sapnap says handing George the milk. "Thank you!" George says taking the milk and kissing Sapnap face cheek. Sapnap smiled and blushed a bit. George jumped on the counter and opened his can of tuna and drinking Sapnap's glass of milk. "Good morning my lovely boyfriends!" Dream yelled as he walked into the kitchen. "Good morning honey," Sapnap says kissing Dream on the lips. Dream also kisses George on the lips. Dream tries not to gag. "You taste like tuna and milk," Dream says. "Thank you, I am eating tuna and drinking milk," George says sassily, as he still eats his tuna. "SapNap I am pretty sure we have a cat for our boyfriend," Dream said turning around to Sapnap. "Haha, that is what I said," Sapnap says with a laugh and a smile. George just continued to eat his tuna and milk. "SapNap? George? Would you like to watch a basketball game? I heard the lakers (I am not a fan of basketball, but my teacher was talking about how the lakers were playing a day or two ago, so I am just going to make them watch a laker game) are playing today," Dream says with a smile. "Hell yeah!" Sapnap said excitedly. "George? You want to watch it or no?" Dream asked the hybrid on the counter. "Nope, I'll just finish my tuna," George says holding his can of tuna up. "Okay, you can come to join us whenever," Dream said walking into the living room with Sapnap. "Yeah sorry my handsome boyfriends, but this tuna is way better than watching basketball," George says honestly as he shoves the rest of his tuna in his mouth. George throws the tuna can away and gets back on the countertop (the white marble countertop to be exact) and starts to drink his milk. After about five seconds George is done with his milk. George reaches over the counter and puts his milk glass in the sink. George stretches his arms over his head in an adorable manner. "Me sleepy," George says to himself as he lies down on the counter in a cat-like position and falls asleep. Light snores were heard from the boy.