Sleepy Time

This is a request from@abztabz07 and they asked "Idea: (write this later don't burn yourself out) Dreams been busy with YouTube work and has not been caring for himself, not sleeping, not eating enough, and not staying hydrated. After a few days George notices, they have separate rooms due to recording reasons but he can still tell dreams not sleeping. A few more days (making it a week of no sleep) the two are watching a movie and dream passes out (from exhaustion) and George brings him to bed and cuddled? Dream then slept for 14 hours. :))))))))))))))," I really like this idea, thank you.

I got a water bottle, so I am staying hydrated and I just finished eating dinner. Stay hydrated and make sure to eat your meals.  And there will be part two, part two is not in the same timeline, but let's just pretend it is. Part two is called a beach day.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

"Honey? Do you want breakfast?" George asked as he peeped his head into Dreams room. "Uh, maybe later," Dream said with his eyes focused. "Are you sure baby? You haven't eaten since yesterday's breakfast," George says in a worried tone. "I have," Dream lied as he stared at his computer screen. "Okay, bye babe. Stay safe," George said as he walks out of Dreams room and he shuts the door. George goes to the dining room table and eats alone. He had been eating alone for multiple meals because Dream was always either editing or recording a video. George respected the grind, but his mental health and boyfriend should be first. George finished his cereal and then went to go put the bowl in the sink. Of course, George would wash it later, but right now he needed to get his boyfriend some water. George went to the cabinet with water bottles in it and opened it. George got an empty water bottle that was just washed. George went to the fridge and opened it. He got a big jug of water and poured it into the bottle. George screwed on the top and walked towards his boyfriend's office/room. It was the master bedroom in their Hubble abode. George of course didn't care, because he was fine with the guest bedroom. George walked past the living room and walked towards Dreams door. George knocked. "What!" Dream yelled in a slightly annoyed tone of voice. George opened the door (this one-shot might be a little short because I am a little bit lazy today. I am very sorry) and walked in. "Babe, please don't overwork yourself, and here is some water," George said handing Dream some water. "Thanks," Dream said as he took the water and quickly chugged it all. "I'll get you some more," George said taking the water bottle and walking out of Dreams room/office.

This goes on for a few more days. After the second day, Dream begins locking his door, so George won't bother him. Of course, George makes sure to slip a few snacks under his door. Now we are here. It has been a whole week since Dream hasn't eaten with George and a week since he has slept. George finally comforts him about this.

George opened his door to patches scratching on it. "Yes?" George asked the feline. She just meows. George picks up patches and brings her to the kitchen. George gets angry. "I told him to feed you," George says in an angry tone of voice. George gets the cat food out of the cabinet and feeds patches. "There you go kitty, you have food now," George said with a smile. George walks out of the kitchen and into the hallway. Now with Dream. "Finally, all done! With half of it," Dream says as he shrinks in his chair. He was so exhausted and drained but didn't want to let his fans down. Dream gets up and stretches. He was going to ask his boyfriend if they could watch a movie. Dream makes his way over to the door and opens it. He looks up to see an angry George staring back at him. "Come on hun, let's go watch a movie and it can be your choice," Dream said taking his hand and leading him to the living room. "Damn him for always being so charming," George thinks to himself. (Forgets what prompt is and goes to check). Both Dream and George sit on the couch and turn on a movie (I don't know what movie, but it's some kind of movie). In the middle of the movie, Dream passes out. George doesn't notice until Dreams head and body (the same thing) fall on his lap. "Honey?!" George says frantically. Quiet breath was heard from the taller boy. "Aw, he's sleepy. I told him to stop overworking himself," George picks up his boyfriend and drags him to his bedroom. George takes off Dreams shirt and then puts him under the covers. George lays right next to him and kisses his forehead.

Time skip to fourteen hours later. Time skip brought to you by me watching pat and Jen. Time skip also brought to you by this one-shot almost being over.

George had woken up two or three hours ago and he had made breakfast for Dream. Dream instantly wakes up. "Oh lord, I have to do work!" Dream says getting out of bed. "Nope, get back in bed, you are being pampered today," George says pushing him back in bed. "But George, I don't have time to eat, I have to-," Dream is cut off by George sitting on his lap and feeding him his oatmeal. "Good, now eat," George said with a smile.

George force-fed Dream oatmeal for the rest of the morning. I hope you enjoyed it, sorry it took so long, I am being lazy because it's my day off. Well by now!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.