Flinching

I just woke up, so if there are mistakes I am blaming it on that. @imnotokayy_requested this, so thank you to them, because I was getting bored not writing stories, so thank you. They said "Hii! I already requested before, so you don't have to do this but can you do one where George is a victim of child abuse or past abuse (hi the author speaking I will make it past relationship when he was with Jacob) in a relationship and that Dream notices that he always flinches at his touch, or would constantly apologize for small things, and then Dream gets mad at George for something, and that really frightens George who starts begging him not to hurt him, and Dream senses something is odd so he asks him about it and George tells him out of fear. And the story ends with Dream comforting a frightened George who is scared Dream is gonna break up with him or something? Thank you so much haha sorry this is so long," No worries, I like writing long prompts and just prompts in general. Thank you for literally planning the whole thing out for me, I really appreciate that. Enjoy this, my friends!

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

Dream sighed as he watched his boyfriend scramble to go find a broom or something to clean up the shattered plate on the floor. This plate was the fourth one today that George had broken. "I will do it, George, just sit down," Dream said as he put a hand on George's back, which caused the older boy to flinch. "I am sorry I didn't mean to do it-," George said as his rant was cut short. "It's fine. As long as you didn't get hurt," Dream said as he gently took the broom from the younger boy's grasp. George flinched at that. Dream sighed. He would have to ask him about that later. "Go sit down George," Dream said sort of getting annoyed. George quickly nodded and went to go sit on the island chairs. Dream had finished sweeping the plate up and then he put it in the trash. He then went over to George who once again flinched at his presence. "Are you hurt?" Dream asked with an eyebrow raise and George shook his head no. "Okay, please be careful next time," Dream said with a small smile. Once again George didn't say anything and just nodded. Dream grabbed the older boy and embraced him and to which George had flinched. Dream then let go and they both went on their own ways to do their own things. George sat on the floor of the living room thinking. He was terrified for life and he couldn't change it. George had been in an abusive relationship for six years and he hadn't even known. Jacob was his name. George had never been in a relationship before Jacob, so when Jacob asked him out of course he said yes. George's whole life had flipped upside down and he thought it was normal. Jacob would hit him for simple mistakes and just scream at him twenty-four seven. Jacob would make comments on George's appearance and weight and they were always negative. He would always say he was fat and ugly. And George believed him. So George slimmed down just for Jacob. And of course, Jacob wasn't happy. He never seemed happy. George was always nice to Jacob no matter what he did to him because George was naive and confused at the time. Jacob was abusive and all that and he would hit and beat George senseless but he would never force George to do sexual acts. Jacobs one friend knew he beat George and abused him and he would always try to encourage Jacob to do strange this with George, but Jacob refused. Jacob would always get sensitive on that topic, so yeah. Turns out Jacob was actually a really good person deep down, but he had a bad past and his dad did something to him that we won't mention, because yeah. George helped Jacob back on his feet and helped him find the right person for him. They then broke up and George took Jacob to the doctor and all of that. Now Jacob had been married for several years to a doctor. The doctor was really nice and he helped Jacob with past trauma and all that and now they have two kids. And this is all thanks to George. Sadly George still had trauma from Jacob beating him, so that's why he flinched and all that. "George!" A voice yelled and George rushed to his feet and into the kitchen. There stood a very angry Dream. George instantly began spewing out apologize. "Please don't hurt me. I didn't mean to do it. Please-," George's pleads were cut short. "Why would I hurt you?" Dream asked in a confused tone of voice. George then told him (I wrote is above literally you've already read it, I don't want to write it again lol). Dream looked in shock as he brought George in a hug. George hugging him back while crying. "I promise I won't ever hurt you," Dream said and George nodded with a smile. "Wipe those tears beautiful and let's go watch movies and cuddle," Dream said with a grin.

The two of them ended up cuddling and just enjoying each other presence and all that. Thank you for the request, this was fun to write I guess. Have a nice day and love you all toodles!

Jacob this might be one of the last stories you are in, so I will make your rain come to an end and you will live a happy life. And because I want to Jacob's husband is named Sammul. Sammul was like 6"2 and Jacob is like 5"9, so yeah. They are happily together and Jacob is no longer abusive and he knows George can't forgive him for his actions, but he tried his best to make it up to him. That's why Jacob set Dream and George on a date.

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.