🎄Homosexual Holiday🎄

Happy meal man!

Lol, this a Christmas special. It is the middle of September but who cares. This was one my friends came up with. My friends that helped me are, Adurynn_ and  lookingawayy and soymilksays

The Dream Team is planning to do a long distance holiday for Christmas. It is at Dreams house. But sadly George can not come to Dream's Christmas party. But he is hidden in a big Christmas present. The prompt is from Adurynn_ and the title is from looking away. Soymilksays is part of the team working here at Baguette Inc. Nah jk, there is no inc, we just a bunch of lgbtq+ people, who like females. Anyway, let us get onto the story. I wrote this in September with my friends lol and it's Christmas Eve that I am fixing it up and writing it, so Yeah hahaha.

Narrator talking for a minute:

Chestnuts were roasting by the fire. The faint song of children singing carols could be heard in the background. It was Christmas Eve, many may think this year would be the same as last year. But they were wrong, this year it was a homosexual holiday. Now onto a nice poem I wrote for this homosexual holiday. Beware I suck at rhyming. "What if the chestnuts were roasting by a fire? What if everyone was filled with desire? One after another, the people piled onto planes. There was a chain of people going in and out of stores. Many people adore this time of year. But, this year it was different. This Christmas, Minecraft days didn't last so long, and you can't get endermen all night long. This Christmas was a homosexual holiday," God I suck at rhyming, anyway onto the story.

Third-person

Dream was sat in his and George's cabin alone. After George and Dream had decorated their cabin George had to make a quick flight to London, because his mom had gotten sick. Dream was sad. He would spend this Christmas alone with his cats and his dog. But what Dream didn't know is that George had secretly invited both Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl over for a get-together. (The ronies doesn't exist in the cabin, because I said so. But it does exist outside of the cabin, that's why George didn't go on the plane and his mom is not sick and he is in the now warm basement eating food and waiting for his moment). After a few minutes Dream put his cookies that he was making and put them in the oven at four hundred degrees. "Now we wait," Dream said as he sat down on his couch and put his feet up on the coffee table. He laughed to himself because if George was here he would have gotten yelled at for having his feet on the table. Right as Dream got comfortable there was a knock on the door. Dream sighed and got up and walked to the front door. "Who could that be? We live three hours away from anybody (I think SapNap and all of them live near them I think I don't remember)," Dream says to himself as he looked out of the peephole of the door (don't open the door for strangers or anyone at that matter). There stood Quackity, Karl, and SapNap at his front door with a large present (with George in it lol). (Merry Christmas. I got my computer, so I will write fanfics oftener I think). "Oh hey, come in," Dream said as he let the three of them in. They all walk over to the dining room, so Dream could keep an eye on his cookies that were in the oven. "What brings you all here?" Dream asks as Sapnap comes back from sitting the abnormally large present under the tree. "George told us that he had to make a quick flight and we didn't want you to be all alone on Christmas," Karl said with a large smile (one second I need to download Grammarly on my new computer I can't live without grammarly) present on his face. "Oh how thoughtful of all of you, but you didn't have to do this. I could have FaceTimed George and I would have been happy with that," Dream said with a small smile. The three of them sat in silence for a bit. Quackity bit his lip nervously. Let's just say he wasn't the best at keeping secrets and he was fighting the urge to tell Dream that George was here, but he decided against it. "Your awful quiet today Quackity. Why is that?" Dream asked as he broke the silence between all of them. "Oh it's nothing," Quackity says as he looks down and bites his lip once more. "Nothing? I'm sure," Dream said sarcastically as he eyed Quackity once more. Quackity goes to say something but he is cut off by Sapnap. "Keep your mouth shut and wait for the cookies to get out of the oven," Sapnap says as he glares darts into Quackity's head. They were going to open presents while they ate cookies, so that's why Sapnap said that. They all continued to make small talk every now and again. Then there was a ding signaling that the cookies were done. Dream got out to take the cookies out of the oven as the three other boys made their way over to the living room. "Let us get this party started," Sapnap said as both him and Karl sat on the couch. Quackity got on his knees to check if George was okay. "I'm fine," He simply said as Quackity shut the box again. Quackity scrambled to a seat and sat down. Dream came back and they began eating cookies and opening presents. "Ooo a beanie," Quackity said as he opened his. "Thank you all," Quackity said as he put the beanie over his other beanie. They all began to snicker as Quackity throws everyone their gifts. Karl got a hoodie with a bunch of colors all over it. Sapnap got a PS5 (The PlayStation 5 is a home video game console developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. Announced in 2019 as the successor to the PlayStation 4, the PS5 was released on November 12, 2020, in Australia, Japan, New Zealand, North America, and South Korea, and November 19, 2020, onwards in other major markets except China and India). Now it was Dreams turn to open his gift. "Wow that a big gift. I wonder what it could be," Dream laughed to himself as he got an abnormally large knife to open the present. "Let us use our hands," Sapnap says frantically as he takes the knife out of Dreams hand. "Oh okay," Dream said as he tore all of the wrapping paper off the box and he opened the box. "Jesus Christ!" Dream said as he saw (let me check if they were married or dating in the last one, wait like one second. They were boyfriends okay) his boyfriend jump out of the box and scare the living soul out of his body. Dream sat in silence as his friends and boyfriend laughed at his reaction to the gift. Dream got up and took George out of the box and up the stairs. "Oop, he dead," Sapnap says as they all start to laugh. "Merry Christmas!" George screamed to the three of them downstairs. "Merry Christmas George!" They all said back.

And that my friends are what we call a homosexual holiday. They just had a tickle fight upstairs and then cuddled. Sorry this was ass I am trying out my new computer and I want to go eat waffles and be lazy. I hope your Christmas or day was nice and I will try to post one more story today, once I completely set up my computer and get everything on it. Anyways toodles and stay safe and don't go outside this holiday season!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.