You'll see me in your dreams

The title has nothing to do with the one-shot other than it's from a song called a siren. @Bloody_Blessing said "Two words. Siren Dream. Like, as George walks along the shore of a beach or som, not knowing about a siren legend or something like that, gets drawn into the water, and meets Dream. Do whatever you want with this little idea of mine, you don't have to do it (I am going to do it), you can make it angst, fluff (fluff), whatever you want. I didn't give much info because I want to see what you would do with this (:," Thank you for the request, I like it. I'm listening to ghostbusters right now, so I am pretty hype.

In Greek mythology, the Sirens (Greek singular: Σειρήν, Seirḗn; Greek plural: Σειρνες, Seirênes) were dangerous creatures, who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and singing voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island. Roman poets placed them on some small islands called Sirenum scopula. In some later, rationalized traditions, the literal geography of the "flowery" island of Anthemoessa, or Anthemusa, is fixed: sometimes on Cape Pelorum and at others in the islands known as the Sirenuse, near Paestum, or in Caprese. All such locations were surrounded by cliffs and rocks.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

George lived on a private beach, on a house right on the shore, so he always enjoyed long walks on the beach. George had just finished streaming and he decided he needed a bit of fresh air. George put on a large shirt and some swimming shorts and walked out of the front door. And locks the front door. He walks down from his patio and on to the sand. "It's like paradise every day!" George thought as he ran along the sand. George made it to the shore and dipped his feet in. "Wow, it's cold," George shivered as he went to go sit on the sand. George then began to hear a sound. It wasn't a loud sound. Nor was it unpleasant. The sound was nice and quiet. "Hello?!" George called up as he walked toward the water. George then saw something shoot up from the water and splash right in front of him. "Wow," George says as he watches the thing swim away. Now with Dream the siren. "One goal, lure the human in the water and drown them," SapNap says. Dream just nods and swims towards the shore. He knew someone lived here, but he didn't know who. "It must be some old rich man. I won't feel bad for killing him," Dream says to himself with a laugh. Dream begins to play his music, to lure the person into the water. The guy comes closer to Dream. "Let's get a better look," Dream says as he flips himself out of the water. Dream goes back in the water to think. "He is a cute boy, probably sixteen, and is here for vacation. He has fluffy brown hair, beautiful chocolate eyes, and small freckles-, Dream! Get a hold of yourself and stop simping!" Dream says to himself. "Maybe I can spare (spare coochie? Oh hell no! I hate men. Hey girl! Awoogaa~)him?" Dream says. "Hello?!" George called out again. This time Dream swam up and flung himself on the shore. "Wow!" George says with excited eyes. "What are you?" George asked with curiosity in his eyes. "I am a siren," Dream said flipping his tail around. "A siren?" George asked getting a bit closer to the boy with a tail. "You clueless sixteen years old," Dream said rolling his eyes. "Sixteen?" George says with a laugh. "You aren't sixteen?" Dream says with his fist near his face. "Nope! I'm twenty-three!" George said with a smile. Dream spit out his imaginary water. "Twenty three? Why do you have such a baby face?!" Dream asked squishing George's face cheeks. George just blushed, laughed, and shrugged his shoulders. "Well I am a siren, we live underwater. I am sort of like a mermaid, but not really," Dream said flipping his tail. George just watched in awe. "So why are you here now?" George asked confusedly. "Well, um, I am just going to be straight forward with you. I am here to kill you," Dream says with a heartwarming smile. "Kill me? Now, why would you do that?" George asked in an innocent tone of voice as he tilted his head to the side like a lost puppy. "That's what sirens do. They lure humans into the water with their song and then they drown them," Dream said honestly. "Will you please reconsider?" George said with a big grin. Both of them start laughing. "I will think about it," Dream said with a laugh. And like that the two spent the rest of the day laughing and talking with one another. Until sundown the talked. "Oh my, look at the time, it seems I have to go," Dream says looking at his imaginary watch. "Meet back year tomorrow at the same time?" George asked with a smile. "Okay, wait! What is your name!?" Dream asked. "Well, my name is George! What's yours?" George asked. "My name is Clay, but my siren name is Dream!" Dream said with a large smile. "Well, bye Dream!" George said running over to his house. Dream smiled and dove back into the water. Dream closed his eyes and began to smile. "God, he is so cute," Dream said to himself. "Did you kill him?" Sapnap asked. "No, and I don't plan too. I will turn him into a siren, so we can live together forever," Dream said spinning around under the water. "You're a simp," Sapnap said swimming by his side. "Only slightly," Dream said with a laugh and the two swam back to their underwater palace.

Time skip to the next day when Dream turns George into a siren. Time skip brought to you by me listening to lava. And time skip also brought to you by this story almost being over.

"Dream!" George said running on the sand to meet his tailed friend. "Hey, Georgie!" Dream said flinging himself on the sand. "How did you sleep?" George asked sitting down next to him. "I didn't sleep, I was so excited to see you!" Dream said with a smile. "I only got an hour of sleep, I was also very excited to see you," George said blushing a bit. "Aw, your cute when you blush," Dream said running a hand down the older smooth face. George blushed an even redder color and covered his face. Dream just chuckled. George uncovered his face with his hands and finally got a good look at Dream. He was very handsome. He had fluffy dirty blonde hair and he had crystal-like eyes. They were a lovely green, that looked as green as the grass in the summertime. He had freckles that littered his skin. And he had broad shoulders and a six-pack. Dream had a beautiful green tail with a smiley face on it. George had to peel his eyes from the beautiful man before he started to simp. "George?" Dream asked in a concerned tone of voice. "Huh?" George said turning back around. His hair fell in his eyes. Dream pushed George's hair out of his eyes and smiled. "I was wondering if you know. Maybe, I might be madly in love with you, even though we met yesterday. And I want to be with you forever and I was wondering if I could turn you into a siren, so we can live under the water together forever. And if you won't see your family you can whenever you'd like-," Dreams ranting was cut off my George saying"Of course Dream, you can turn me. Your a very sweet and handsome man and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," George said. (I am just gonna make it, so George turns into a siren with a kiss on the forehead). Dream kisses George on the forehead and he changes into a siren. Dreams jaw drops. George had a lovely ombre blue tail and wore clout glasses on his head. "Let us go, shall we?" Dream said and the two jump into the water and swim off.

And that is where our story ends. Dream and George become homies for life and rumor has it, they are still swimming together, hand and hand in the ocean. And they come back every October eleventh to congratulate people for coming out. Happy Coming Out Day my lovely children!

Ya, that's about it. If anybody reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.