Ice skating but it's different

This is a request. @superSkepHalo and they said "Umm hello! I have a request, could you do ice skating, but they all go and Dream gets cocky and races Sapnap and the Dream runs into a wall and gets knocked out and gets a concussion. They can all go home and Dream has a migraine or something and then they all cuddle and help him," I literally wrote half of this but it deleted so this would have been done like four days ago. 

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

"You guys can't ice skate remember?" George said to the two of them as they put on their ice skates. The three of them had just gone ice skating about a week ago and they discovered they can't ice skate on that trip. "Well, we can sure try," Dream said with a positive attitude. George just rolled his eyes at the two of them. Someone was going to get hurt and there was no doubting that (thanking you for predicting the future George lol). George put on his skates the fastest and then went on to the ice rink. George begins to practice and warmup. Despite them skating not even a week ago he was still a bit rusty with his skating skills. Dream was second to get his skates on. He stumbled onto the ice rink with George. Of course, George was a lot more graceful but Dream still tried and that's all that matters. (There are so many errors right now because I'm being lazy but I'll fix it later). Dream held onto the wall as he attempted to get over to where George was. Sapnap then put on his skates and walked onto the ice rink sort of grateful but not as graceful as George. "Are you ready to lose?" Sanap said. Dream shook his head. He was not about to get beat by a Samsung refrigerator. "Why are you shaking your head?" Sapnap asked. "Because I am going to win and you're going to lose," Dream said and then they began to bicker back-and-forth. George just shook his head in disbelief, they were such children it was unbelievable. "George! George! Can you judge our competition?" Dream asked with a small smile on his face. George just looked at the two confused. "What are you guys racing for and what are you racing to? "George asked in an obviously confusing tone of voice, he wasn't quite sure what was going on like always. (Sorry George I didn't mean to do you like that there. This is going to be the only one of my stories I proofread something right and there's not gonna be any mistakes). "We are racing to see who can get to the other side first and you will be the judge," Dream said with a hype attitude. And Sapnap agreed (why did Sapnap auto correct to sat and 7-Up). "Okay, I'm not too sure this is a good idea," George said nervously. "George stop being such a baby," Dream taunted. "Okay, then I won't look out for my best friend's well-being anymore," George said with a laugh. The two begin to frantically shake their heads no. "I'm just joking with you guys," George said with a laugh. The two wipe the sweat off their forehead and they skate to the other side of the rink. "It's okay to back out now if you want," Dream said to Sapnap. "I'm okay you can if you'd like," Sapnap suggested. "Never!" Dream said back. "Okay then before you guys get at each other throats even more I will start. So it's a race to the other side the first person to touch the other side of the rink and come back wins. You are both to go on the count of three,"  George said and the two of them got ready to race. "On your marks. Gets it. Go!" Georgie said with excitement. The two quickly skated after one another they were both already at each other's tails. Dream touched the other side first. What dream hadn't noticed is that Sapnap had sabotage him. Sapnap had made a little dent in the ice when he started so that dream would fall when the race ends. Dream got to the other side but he fell on that little thing and he slammed his head right against the glass. George and Sapnap were quick to run over to him. Sapnap looked down and he had seen that dream just fell on his own and the sabotage he left didn't even affect him and he just fell on his own. Dream groans in pain. "Come on we're going home," George said. Three of them took off the ice skates and Sapnap helped Dream out and into the car and George grabbed their stuff. 

Time skip to when they were at home. I hope you like it so far I am being very lazy while typing this so yeah just enjoy it I guess. Thanks, you all have brought me two other requests to do so I'm gonna get these done quick. Thank you guys for 106,000 reads that's a lot. And now we go back to Dream George and Sapnap at home. 

George got dreams medicine and held his hand while they walked up the stairs. They all laid in bed together. They all cuddled to keep warm. "Well, I am never going ice-skating with you guys again," George said. And the two others laughed and agreed. Sapnap turned on a movie and the brightness is all the way down so it wouldn't hurt Dreams head anymore than it already did. And just like that, they had cuddled into the night time. 

I hope you enjoy whatever this is and it didn't take long so I'll probably go to the store is out. Thank you for coming to my show and I'm lucky to have you. Anyway love you all and stay safe tootles. 

Ya, that's about it. If anybody actually reads this, you request if you want. Bye and always remember this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.