Because I am not a lady...

This is an idea is from me watching short films that had to do with gender identity and all that and then this is also from me singing line without a hook wrong. I sing "I am not  a lady and I am just a frog without legs," in place of this part of the song "She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a boy." So yeah enjoy this! Trans George, because why not. No prompt technically, but you'll get it as I start writing. This might be longer than my usual one thousand words, so yeah. 

Genetics, hormonal influences during prenatal development, and environmental factors may be involved. The onset of gender dysphoria is often during early childhood. While the exact mechanisms are unclear, we do know that when children are born, they are assigned a sex-based upon their physical anatomy.

The term "transgender" refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned by a physician at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not match their gender identity (i.e., one's a psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience "gender dysphoria," which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between one's sex assigned at birth and one's gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

Hi, welcome this is a safe place for you to be yourself and love who you are. So I hope you have slept well, eaten enough today, staying hydrated, and getting enough time outside. This is now your happy place. If someone ever reads this, tell me how your day was. Well and another daily reminder that you are a beautiful smart little muffin and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or evening, whatever you prefer. And feel free to request if you want. But I only do fluff, because my heart can't take pain right now. /) have a nice day and stay safely hydrated.

Third-person

"But mamma I don't want to wear a dress," George said as she threw off the outfit his mother had gave him to wear to the sleepover party thing Dream was hosting. George was not even a day over five. Caille, George's mom, looked at him confused. 

"Do you want to wear a different dress?" Caille asked, not quite sure what George was getting at. George shook his head stubbornly and stomped his foot as a five-year-old does. 

"No, (oh my I am getting emotional already) I want to wear the clothes that Dream wears," George said and Caille nodded. Dream was George's best friend since they were in cribs.

"Let's go over to Dream's house and ask if we can borrow some clothes and then after the wedding we can buy some of your own," Caille said and George got all excited. Caille put a shirt on George and some random shorts. Caille gets a ponytail holder for George and is putting her hair up. 

"I don't want my hair like that," George said and she took the ponytail holder out of her hair. Caille put it in a bun and then put a hat on George's head. 

"Is that good?" She asked George and George nodded with excitement. Cailee grabbed George's hand and they walked out of George's bedroom. 

"Doesn't George look so nice, Gabriel?" Caille asked her eldest son child thing, who was fourteen. 

"Yes," Gabriel said as he pulled George's hat down over his eyes. George smiled and then they walked out the door. They then made it to their next-door neighbor's house, Dream, and knocked on the door. 

"You both are early," Toni, Dream's mother, said as she opened the door and let them in. 

"Yeah, George just wanted to borrow some of Dream's clothes for the sleepover hangout thing tonight," Cailee said and Toni (that's my best friend's mom's name. His mom is literally the sweetest person) smiled and nodded.