army men

Of course they had to do a mission and of course, Tony has to keep an eye on the two best friends during this particular mission.

It wasn't the fact that Tony hated them or anything like that, it was the fact that this particular mission had to involve some certain costumes and Tony really didn't trust himself around one of the two super soldiers that he had to keep an eye on.
____________________________________
"And tell me somethin' Stevie, why am I here?" Bucky groaned, tugging at the collar of the army uniform he had to put on for the mission.

"It needs to be believable and what's more believable than Captain America and Sergeant James Barnes in an army uniform?" Steve nudged the man with his elbow to try to get him to lighten up.

"Yeah, well, these army uniforms are much different than the ones we wore." Bucky grumbled. "I hate these, they're so uncomfortable." He groaned as he continued to fiddle around with the collar of his uniform because it wasn't the same as the ones he used to wear.

Steve patted his earpiece then glanced at his best friend, "you gonna tell him?"

Bucky was still fiddling with the collar when he heard the blonde, "tell who what?" He grumbled as he started to fiddle with the sleeves next.

"Tell Tony you like him." Steve nudged the man again with a smile on his face.

Bucky shot his head to the Captain and slapped him upside the head, "damn it Rogers, your earpiece!" He growled at the man.

Steve chuckled as he rubbed his head lightly, "he can't hear me because I unhooked it, well, for now." He shrugged.

Tony saw them talking but he couldn't hear the blonde, "what are you two talking about that I can't hear?" He growled.

Steve sighed while Bucky went back to fidgeting with his collar and sleeve, "I hate these uniforms." He groaned and sighed exasperatedly.

Tony chuckled then yelped when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled softly at the man, "hi."

The man smiled back and held his hand out for the man to shake, "hi. I'm, 1st Lieutenant, John."

Tony gaped slightly as he shook his hand, "what does that mean?" He mumbled to the two super soldiers he knew could hear him.

Bucky growled while Steve elbowed the brunette in the side.

"It means his ranking is higher than Bucky's but not mine." Steve explained. "Sergeant is a non-commissioner officer while a 1st Lieutenant is."

Tony hummed as he shook the man's hand and made an impressed face, "hi. I'm-"

"Tony Stark." John nodded his head lightly. "Trust me sweetheart, we know all about who you are." He hummed as he looked the billionaire up and down carefully.

Bucky was about to go punch the man in the face but Steve held him back, "Tony, the mission." He rushed because the older brunette was starting to make it harder and more difficult to keep back from punching the man.

Tony blushed then took his hand away from the soldier, "yeah, uh... I um... gotta... go." He stuttered.

John smiled softly and nodded his head lightly as well, "alright doll, but don't be too long, we'll all miss ya here."

Tony blushed even more and gave him a sheepish wave, walking away with a groan, "damn it Rogers. Even now you still ruin my fun." He grumbled and kicked the floor in retaliation.

"Why'd ya stutter. Never in my life have I ever heard you, the great Tony Stark, stutter." Steve furrowed his brows at the man.