the perfect killers

Merchant of Death.

Stark men are killers.

Only cares about himself.

Yeah, Tony's heard it all and many more.

Being an assassin called Iron-Man really doesn't help with the names - especially because Stark men are made of iron which just makes it like, 10x worse.
__________________________________
Asset.

Soldat.

A perfect killer.

Ah, yes, everybody has heard of the Winter Soldier if they are in the business of assassination and Bucky has been told by several people that he's the best assassin there is.
___________________________________
But here's the thing about these two, only very few and certain people know that they are not only in love but actually, in fact, married to each other.

They work for different companies because Tony's literally a Stark so it would be kind of weird if he just left his own division while Bucky works for HYDRA as they didn't want it to be looked into - their backgrounds of course - and possibly have the slightest chance of the department finding out that they are in fact, married.

So, Bucky works for HYDRA while Tony works at the Stark facilities.

This has led them to actually come across one another when working which has seriously resulted in Bucky almost getting fired and Tony to almost be led off the force he was on but not fired, just reassigned somewhere else in the industry.

The reason being is because one time, they crossed paths and started to talk to get away from work when a group of agents from a completely different force saw them then started to attack.

Both ended up being in the line of danger and they completely forgot about everything around them so they could protect their loved one.

Let's take a stroll down memory lane to see exactly what happened for them to almost get fired.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
"Kill him." An agent pointed to a photo of a random person on the bulletin board.

"What he do?" Bucky cocked a brow.

"Just kill him asset." The agent groaned then sent him off to do the job.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
"This man has been kidnapping children from their parents then raping and even killing some of them if they don't obey him. You're mission is to kill him then bring me a report when completed." The agent ordered.

"On it." Tony nodded his head then got up to take care of his mission.
************************************************
Tony was humming an AC/DC song as he was walking along some alley's where his mission is always seen when he jumped as he felt arms wrap around him.

"I knew I recognized that voice." The man hummed.

"Hi Bucky." Tony smiled as he leaned back into the soldiers touch. "What're you doing amore mio, we could get caught." He whispered to him but didn't move because he missed his husbands soothing embrace, sure they go to bed next to each other but feeling it during the day was completely different.

"I know but I heard ya and I couldn't wait to see ya till tonight." Bucky kissed his neck softly.

"I love you Bucky." Tony smiled up at him.

"I love you Tony." Bucky kissed his cheek softly then unraveled himself from the man and started to scout the area with him. "Who ya lookin' for love?" He nudged him lightly.

"This man." Tony held up a photo to his husband.

"Oh, just saw him headin' over here, should be here any minute." Bucky assured.