happily ever after? 2

They tried for what felt ever until, one morning, it all changed. 

_________________________________

"Jamie."

"Hmm?"

"I have to tell you something."

"Hmm?"

"Will you look at me and stop eating your breakfast?" Tony groaned as he gave the soldier a look.

"What's wrong?" Bucky looked at him immediately, the man never complains about him having breakfast.

"Thank you." Tony smiled.

He walked over, sat on the soldier's lap, and brushed back some of his hair.

"Jamie."

"What's up, love?"

"This is one of the best thing's that has ever happened to us and I can't wait-"

"The party has arrived!"

Tony groaned when the team interrupted them while Bucky turned to face them and smile.

"Hey guys! In here!"

"Jamie!" Tony hit him.

"Ow! What?" Bucky whined as he gave the man a look.

"Oh, breakfast." They perked up and started to steal some of the food.

"No!" Tony whined as he wanted to talk to his husband.

"Fine, you want the eggs?" Clint offered them back to the billionaire.

"No!" Tony glared as he hit them out of his hand.

"Hey! Those were good eggs!"

"What's wrong, love?" Bucky nudged the man gently.

"Shut up." Tony glared as he got up and walked towards the living room, with the girls.

"What's wrong?" Nat looked at the man.

Tony handed them a pregnancy test that was positive while the girls gaped.

"You tell him yet?"

"No! You guys barged in before I could!" Tony snapped at them.

"We got this." They nodded.

"Boys! Beat it!" Nat shouted at them.

"Why!" They whined as they faced her immediately.

"Let's go!"

They grumbled but followed them as they left the place with a heavy sigh.

"Why'd they leave?" Bucky looked at his husband curiously.

"Cause, the girls forgot they had plans." Tony hummed.

"Now, where were we?" He smiled as he sat back on the soldier's lap and held his head gently.

"Jamie-stop eating." He whined as he nudged the man gently.

"I'm hungry." Bucky reasoned.

"Jamie, be serious about this. Please?"

"Alright, I'm serious."

Bucky put the food down as he looked at the billionaire and waited for him to continue on.

Tony smiled as he got situated again, then brushed back his hair gently, "Jamie, this is one of the best thing's that has ever happened to us, and I can't wait for our lives to change for the better."