Money, Money, Money. That's all it's ever about! 4

Obviously speaking, the billionaire was getting a lot of attention because not only was he a guy that was pregnant but just because the two were expecting so it was a big deal and the blonde was just feeling completely left out.
************************************************
"Hey love, what's for lunch?" Steve walked in after he got back from an army base where he's been working in for a while now because they needed help with training some recruits.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot." Tony apologized to the blonde once the man walked into their house.

Yes, the two actually got a house together because they wanted the baby to grow up in its own home with the couple.

The only problem was, when the couple was still with the others at the compound, the blonde never had to worry about this because the others would always be making lunch or ordering in in case the billionaire forgot but now that they got a home together, it was just making him sad because it's like the man was forgetting about him altogether.

Now, the genius was actually 7 months along so everything was coming along so fast.

"It's alright love." Steve sighed as he put some papers on the table. "You do the laundry yet, kinda need my other suit for tomorrow." He looked at him expectantly.

"Damn it!" Tony cursed himself as he knew he was forgetting something and the blonde just reminded him of what it was.

"So I don't have a suit for tomorrow?" Steve rose a brow for clarification.

"I had a list and that was actually next on it." Tony reasoned as he showed him his list.

"Okay." Steve sighed as he just needed something to eat.

"You want anything to eat Cappy?" Tony brushed through his hair gently as he pouted slightly down at him, upset that he completely forgot about the blonde... again!

"Yeah, what do we got?" Steve sighed as he looked up at him with a tired smile.

"Lemme check!" Tony hummed then scurried over to the fridge. "You want porkchops with potato's and green beans?" He looked at him expectantly with a smile.

"Yeah!" Steve nodded his head eagerly at that delicious meal.

"Okay Cappy." Tony giggled then started to get everything ready for him.

"Here ya go Cappy." Tony placed the plate down right in front of the blonde with a smile as he was proud of his work.

"Thanks love." Steve kissed his cheek softly then his growing belly with a hum just to face the plate with his dinner on it and start eating.

"Your welcome Cappy." Tony smiled then kissed his head just to brush through his hair gently and head to the counter so he could clean up his mess from before.

"I got it!" Tony rushed to the door once he heard someone ring the doorbell as he didn't want to disturb the blonde eating his dinner.

"Hi Wanda." Tony smiled kindly at her then invited her inside.

"I have a question." Wanda looked at the billionaire curiously. "Let's say that I don't want a car but this other person does that I'm really, really, close to. You think I should wait until they like, change their minds or just leave now?" She ranted.

"You don't want a kid but Vision does?" Tony spoke softly as he interpreted it the minute she brought up cars as her go-to.

"Yeah." Wanda sighed.

"Talk to him Wanda, that's all." Tony shrugged.

"He'll understand but only if you talk!" Steve called out as he was still eating his food.